Reviews for Why do we do what we do?
mangafn chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
wonderful story...please write more on this couple.
Kahtita chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awww so cute! Typical Seto Kaiba! I can see this happening!
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i loved it. good job. :D
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Yay i loved it
5123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
what was yea's reaction? more please!
Akatsuki-smile chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Remarkable. She's not alone any longer... kudos to Kaiba and kudos to you for writing and sharing it. I'm falling in love with yr work.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh, wow, this was a powerful story! It's very poignant that the once tightly-knit group of friends is starting to drift apart, and that everyone is going in their own way.

And the fact that Téa can find solace in Seto is so adorable! I love the ending lines!
Pieredae's Muse chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
very cute! the characters are true and I like how there's a edge to this story that enhances it. well done! any chance of a sequel oneshot? take care-Req
mire013 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
i loved it
Soul of AquaBlue chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Cute _
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
A very nice lunchtime read. :) I was just in the mood for some well-written fluff and, as always, you make a relationship between this couple seem so believable. Thanks for the treat!
Anshu chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hey

How do you do, what you do? Once again its checkmate. The warmth, the drama, the anticipation and the beautiful need to support his counterpart... are all in the story.

I don't think anyone on this site understands the Seto or Anzu's character more than you. You have an evil way with words, you can mould them and play with them and leave the readers literally begging for more. Not a single word or a single line goes unnotice. The entire shot is so filled with emotions. What more can I say? I am touched, enthralled and thrilled. Please continue the plot if its convenient. I hope this is not one shot. If it is... then please, please do continue.

You are by far the best fan fiction writer I've ever read. Please update soon.

Kind Regards

Anshu.
UnitedWeStand chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That was amazing! I really really enjoyed this story, pls dont let it be a oneshot lol _