Reviews for Faces, Bones and Hearts
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Cute : )
Silent Saint chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Please continue. I really liked the whole SURPRISE I LOVE YOU thing. I really enjoyed your story.
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
its cute. the best thing about it is that its about Bren and Ange.
melborousse chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love it, this was adorable and really cute.

Hope you write more Tempe/Ange. :)

Anyway. Thanks for writing this wonderful story.

Take care,

Mel.
DianeB chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Nice little story! And I just melt every time Angela calls Temp "sweetie." Oh, that she would ever address that term to me!

And even though there's great chemistry and UST between Booth and Bones, I'm all for this pairing. And now that Angela and Hodgins have split, the door's wide open for the femslash! Well done.
The Village Voice chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I love this pairing! I thought this story was really sweet. I've always thought about how Angela calls Brennan "sweetie", it's just setting them up for femslash. I really liked this! Keep writing!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
awe that was so cute you shoudl write more fics for them :-)
Luisron chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I love this story. There is to little femslash with Temperance Brennan out there. To bad. I love that character.

-Love from Norway
soccergrL chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I recently started watching Bones and noticed the sexual tension between Angela and Brennan and started finding fics about them. I really like what you did here. It feels a lot real compared to the other ones. I especially liked the part where you compared how Brennan looked with the same way she looks when she finds the last piece of the missing puzzle or something along that line. I hope to be reading more from you.

-Jowee
angelaandbonesareHOT chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
please write more about angela and bones - its really hot!

sexual too! more more more please - this one was really good!
NDV chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Aww, this was adorable!
SlvrNight chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Very cute.
grazing the sand chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
wait, what just happened?
Halfpastdead001 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
get my heart rate going in the best way

if there more keep going

I can imagine booths and hoginis reaction and zack would just be ok with it

good job
scarletalphabet chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
As much of a canon shipper as I am, I liked this fic. It was very sweet and I liked Angela's internal monologue.