Reviews for A Mother's Sacrifice
This story is so sad! I've read it so many times, and I love a lot of your other stories. And for those who may be reading this, you must read other stories by Swishandflick31! -Me
Jznna1010 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
AWWW this was so cute, and sad at the same time :) You did a great job on this, I loved this story. I hope you don't mind that I put this story in my Community, I wanted more people to see it :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Dude, that was bloody good! VERY entertaining this was indeed! Please keep up the amazing work; I can't WAIT to see what other exciting masterpieces you come up with next! Brilliant job! By the way, I love the 'pull a Lily' line at the end! That was PRICELESS! U *U* HAHAHSAHAHA!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
ruby ruby ruby ruby chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
i love this
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Awesome! I love the name Andrew because I have a really cute baby cousin who is named andrew.
MusicalTheatreIsLife chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
It is depressing but wonderful at the same time.
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I love your story, you should continue it. Let baby Andrew pull a Harry, Ron, and Harry and let it be like a unfortunate turns of events. Put the Tri-Wizard Tournament in there if you want...just u know continue it.

By the Way, I'm BabyGirl4Life and I need a Beta reader. Would you by mine?
pstibbons chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Oy, what do you mean you *think* she'd pull a Lily? Of COURSE she'd pull a Lily! :)
Padfoot Lives chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
So horribly sad... but yeah, you're right, Hermione would definitely do what Lily did. I think Harry would too, but it's the mother's love that's always most emphasized, isn't it? Anyway, great story! Comedy is definitely your forte, but you do tragedy pretty good too :-)

Oh, just one thing... you spelt Voldemort's name wrong. Yeah, I'm a nitpicker, sorry!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This story is so sad

T_T it made me cry! Please write a sequel of how they fell in love.8P
DarkMoon1301 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
gah. i hate you. you maded me cry:'[

haha im JK. but i did cry, it was really sad.

sad, but very good.

]

DarkMoon1301
char chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
oh my god this was awesome and swish and flick 31 you should write harry potter and the power he knew not after you are finished writing forever or playing the past
Ibris chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Aw...what a pretty story. Yeah...I think anyone would do that for their son/daughter, or well, at least a mother would, y'know what they say "The strongest love is that from a mother to a son". Nice, yet sad story. Compliments to you ;)

Ibris
cutiecute chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
aww... that was goad but pretty sad... poor harry... but yeah... that's the only thing that she can do to save andrew's dear life...

*(_)*