Reviews for Handcuffs
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 10/27/2019
Quiet Lowered voices
Quite Very

You write the first when you mean the second.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 10/27/2019
Following an old trope that Hermione’s father doesn’t like Harry. Cattly is a wonderful OC.

TGM
tyrannicpuppy chapter 6 . 8/6/2019
I tried. Pushed on as long as I could. A bit too teenage nonsense for my tastes.
LeiaKitten chapter 7 . 3/27/2019
Look, Don't get me wrong, maybe this is an AU, and maybe you do give warnings about it being OOC, but I have to say, this story just clashes entirely. I can't stand it. No offense to the author, and it has nothing to do with the story or structure itself, I just dislike seeing the characters being *this* OOC. It makes me cringe anytime Hermione's dad says or does anything. And Harry's makeover? I can't express how awful that was. And yeah, despite your protests, you wrote Harry as incredibly wimpy and pathetic tbh. I'm sorry, I really really did try to like it, but I can't read any further. Best of luck with any other endeavors.
seldombites chapter 9 . 3/19/2018
Love the prank :-)
Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 1/27/2018
hello. i think i can think of how harry looks. please update. good day.

Hufflepuffs are loyal

p.s. Daniel is mine for all of you Daniel Fans
eragon55 chapter 9 . 4/3/2017
I wouldn't you write that the story is abandoned? what a disappointment.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Cute
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Just find it difficult to think that both Harry and Hermione would allow themselves to be steamrolled like that
moderiz chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
beatiful
Evgenya Avgustinova chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
The possession plot (which I actually like) seems kinda out of place among all this cute bunch of silliness, but other than this, I love it. In fact, I'd like to see a serious (that is, non-humor) story with Voldemort possessing Harry out of blue and making him murder his friends.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Too much verprotective father in this story.
SaintMichael95 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
I can't read this anymore... You made harry into a pussy. If he didn't want peircing s he should've stopped that bitch Cassandra from doing it. Even then he should've taken the fucking things out... Fucking Christ...
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
LOL very good story I really enjoyed it keep up the food work
DragonTamer01 chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
I'm sorry, but this story absolutely SUCKED!

The entire story was Harry being basically tortured by Hermione's friends and relatives. That is NOT how you do a Harry/Hermione story!

After the makeover scene, to be honest, part of me wanted to gouge out my own eyes with a fork!