Reviews for Imagination
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
If you've ever published a book, I need to know the titles so I can buy them... :D I am not joking when I say that you are one of the best authors I've read, fanfiction or otherwise. Liked this one too, obviously.
words end here chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Brilliantly written! (: There was nothing not to love - characterization was perfect, Emily was hilarious and the dialogue between Paris and Rory at the end was very accurate. Great job.
markesellus chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Oh man, the dialogue here was great. Exactly like the show. Emily was hilarious. I was laughing so hard. That couple is so devious.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
aww, cute fic

and those gilmore moms... they were dead on, and believed a little fib to the contradiction *shakes head*
chrisdga chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
LOL that was really fun! I love Emily and her actions were amazing. And the banter was great too.

And perfect ending. Paris lying is awesome. Please write more, great job ;)
Chikaon08 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Ah I love this. I loved the wittiness of the whole thing and how you handled every scene. I was surprised you didn't end up making Paris and Rory reveal themselves to Emily and Lorelai, but the end was great anyway. Anyway reading this has gotten me into Paris/Rory so I have to fav this. Great job!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
that was so good! please write more Rory/Paris stories please! i have had a taste, and have found that i am addicted!

Smells like Rain...
GB Keeper chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This was hilarious. I loved the paragraph about there being a combined Gilmore/Gellar team to brainwash Rory. That was my favorite part! The ending was perfect too. Had a feeling it was going to end like that. I'd love to see a continuation of this or at least you writing more Gilmore stories. You really got the voices of the characters in this fic.
Pink Starship chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Aw, this was really sweet. I loved it. I think you showed off how Lorelai and Emily would act over this sort of thing very well. Perfectly in character. Good job... yup.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
That was great. It was hillariously funny and witty.
ReaperCB919 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Perfect rendition of Emily, and you did great with Rory and Paris. I loved it... great job.
Miguel chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Excellent story...I enjoyed it very much.
askyofsilver chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Loved the story. You wrote Emily so well.
zanmato337 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Haha, this is really cute. I could totally see Emily panicking lie theat, and Paris managing to fake her out. Now if only the writers would get with it! Good fic. :)
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
wow. that was funny! lol. paris and rory. mhmh. i dont know about that one. lol.