Reviews for To Say Goodbye
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow I read this one time but no idea of why I didn't review but it's good. It also suddenly makes sense to me about Marty, just found out about him though it's been a while lol.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I like the story. I hadn't heard about the actor's death but it's a shame. He was REALLY cute.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Aww, poor Abby. Loved Gibbs slipping in at the end, even though they were on a case. Very in character.
Sora Livana chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aww... That's so sweet! I love how well written it is as well - You're a brilliant writer!
UbEr-BaD-jUjU chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is sad but super sweet. YAY you
Jennifer Hart chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That's so sweet. And so Gibbs.

Poor Abby and poor Marty.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Thank you...this was well done, respectful, and so very

Abby. Thanks!
PrairieLily chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
When a character dies it doesn't usually get to me, but when a character must be written out that way because the actor has passed away, it's just so much more moving. Thank you for this beautiful story. It was tastefully done and eloquently written.

Marty's presence on the show was brief but Michael Gilden gained fans immediately as this endearing and unassuming character. If the show never addresses Marty's sudden "absence", at least we have this for some kind of closure.
OzGeek chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Very nicely done: Good combination of Abby/McGee, Abby/Gibbs and, of course, Abby/Marty.
Sarai chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Nice story!
billie chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Very nice. Very appropriate. Thanks for sharing...
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow! that was moving! nice work!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
loved how you captured the relationship between both Abby and Marty (I too wish that the Abby/Marty story could have continued)...but even more, the relationship between Gibbs and Abby... the something beyond co-workers.