Reviews for Mourner's Dawn
My Swagg Level Its over 9000 chapter 42 . 4/7/2013
Pretty cool
Sparkz chapter 51 . 3/20/2013
This was an amazing story While at first I had been slightly upset at Sam's sudden voice loss, it actually turned out to be interesting.
Normally I do not like reading in any form, online or in a book. But in the few fanfics I do enjoy, such as this one, I often read them again.
I was sent a link to this by a friend, while normally I would ignore a link, she had also written some great fanfics herself, so I clicked it out of curiosity.
And it was worth it
There-goes-a-fighter chapter 51 . 2/11/2013
Aw 3 I loved this, the ending was so perfect :D
Gangyzgirl chapter 51 . 9/11/2012
I am so happy I finally got to finish reading this. It took a long time but so so worth it. I love that you made Lucien both merciless and caring, strongheaded yet reasonable. The ending was just the icing on the cake. Thank you for writing such a wonderful tale of love, betrayal and love renewed :)
Gangyzgirl chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Oh my God, I hate that I found this just as I was going to bed. I have to read it in its entirety later!
kogouma chapter 51 . 2/24/2012
this was the most brilliant story ever!i'm actually sad it's done because i loved it so was one of my favorite characters,shes just so gleeful and a perfect match for i do remember 'Boethiah's pillow book' from thing in that game xD

and the Skingrad Sanctuary practically ran by hyper active Bosmer,i couldn't stop laughing at that one scene.i hope you continue to wright because your a brilliant and talented writer.
Ravyn's Blood chapter 51 . 12/21/2011
I loved it! Loved it loved it loved it! I'm happy I read it cause now I know what happened, but I'm sad I finished it...cause now it's done. LOL. This is the first slash I've ever read, and truthfully, I didn't really think I'd like the genre, but your story has definantly inspired me to read others. I doubt I'll find another one as good as yours though. The characters were extremely well written, Sam was particularly great, and it really was something I could stop reading. That was (checks clock) seven hours of my life that I wouldn't trade for any thing in the world. Some parts of it were a little confusing, but I figured most of them out. By the way, I loved Sam's notes. Uhh...what else? It is something I will reread in the future, I am sure of that. Ok, I don't want to make this too long, so...Yeah, I think I'm done now. :)
blank-nolongerinuseok chapter 51 . 12/1/2011
Amazing story. I thank you greatly for writing this.
ChampionOfCyrodill chapter 49 . 11/3/2011
I think this is probably the one of the best chapters in this completely AMAZING story. I have never read such a thrilling, satisfying Dark Brotherhood story ever since the 27th of Last Seed. Anyway, great job with how you described the Bruma sanctuary, the Ayleidic language, and all the other interesting elements you introduced in this chapter. My personal favorite was the idea of pick-pocketing on horseback, and how Lucien is nigh impossible to pickpocket. Bethesda should put that in the game. Anyway, awesome story, I bet Phintias would love to have a copy of this at First Edition.

P.S.: Thank you so much for bringing Lucien back to life, and killing off Arquen. The start of the quest "Following A Lead" was the saddest moment I faced in Oblivion, including the end of the main questline when Martin transforms into the Avatar of Akatosh. You give Lucien a whole new persona, while keeping his mysterious and wicked self. That's the best part of this story.
Walks-in-Shadows chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
In the Discworld, octarine is the colour of magic, and is often referred to as the eighth colour, both because of its name and the fact a rainbow has seven. I've read Terry Pratchett's novels too.
PurplePlover chapter 51 . 2/14/2011
You are a brilliant storyteller. And god is Sam adorable. :) I've never thought much of Lucien or the Dark Brotherhood, but you've just converted me into another Lucien fan. Great story and a very satisfying ending.
leaky.oven chapter 18 . 12/29/2010
I was going to comment by the first chapter, but I just can't stop clicking forward. XD

I really really like this. It's not too overladen with description, and doesn't outline old dialogues. Fantastic with a twist of slashy overtone.
IanPhilippe chapter 51 . 8/12/2010
Aww... I enjoyed this story immensely, from the first chapter to the last one, and thanks a lot for writing it - I shall never be able to read another Lucien/whoever story without having to compare it to this lovely masterpiece :D
IanPhilippe chapter 27 . 8/11/2010
I nearly laughed my ass off again XD And Lucien went white - perfect XDD and Sam's notes... well, his loss of voice is a touch of genius XD I enjoy every single chapter XD
IanPhilippe chapter 26 . 8/11/2010
Oh dear Sithis, I LOVED this chapter XDD I adore May and Vicente, and I laughed so hard when he got stuck to the wall... imagining him nearly made me breathless with chuckles. You have an immense talent for writing OCs the way I absolutely love them XD and the last part... oh yeah. I dislike Arquen a lot, and this made my day... I can just see her sitting there, thinking about how Vicente could get everything in working order, and Vicente scrambling over the ceiling like a giant spider right over her XDD