Reviews for The Eyes Of An Angel
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh, these Marcus stories give me the creeps! You do them so well, too. Wow, I'm hearing noises and things that go bump in the night. Gonna hafta sleep with all the lights on. (Not really {I hope}). :)
ece23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is the perfect companion to The Eyes Of The Devil, it follows on from that one very well. I love how Hutch cares for Starsky, you convey their friendship so well. The ending to this one is so beautiful too!

Hugs,

Emma
janet brown chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
enjoyed reading this story shows how they have a uniqe friendship
ollie bear chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Sorry I haven't commented on this story sooner. Very powerful and a great companion to The Eyes of the Devil. You have a true talent to convey so much in such a small story. Many people would have to write pages and pages to get across the emotions and feelings that you are able to convey in just 6 pages.

I am looking forward to your next story.

Ollie Bear
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aloha Sweet Karen,

Brilliant! There's no other words for it. Absolutely brilliant! Loved how you made this story as a balance for your previous piece! That is so clever and illustrates that in life, everything has a balance. Love that! I love how you described the post-trauma effects that Starsky was going through and how he struggled to remain strong. That's our Curly! Loved how Hutch was as doting as ever. You are such a wonderfully descriptive writer my dear and you words allowed me to 'see' in my mind's eye exactly what was going on. Thank you for that Karen . . perhaps it is you who writes with an eye of an Angel.

Love and light . . . shawne

PS . .sorry it took me soo long to get here . .still trying to recover from my illness.
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hi!

I just love "Bloodbath" based stories...almost as much as "Sweet Revenge" ones! GRIN!

I loved the bit that "Starsky" wasn't ready to "crumble" yet! That, come to think of it...describes "Starsky " very well...and maybe explains a lot too about when he's hurt!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
Monika11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hi Karen,

What a lovely piece of work! Absolutely believable how Starsky reacts, only letting loose at the end when Hutch comes back being there for his best friend.

Thank you!

Monika
Ukkie chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hi Karen,I loved this one!"I'm your partnermaid"made me 's true isn't it?They're always there for each other and that makes me feel so good!So does this you for that!

Nelleke
Creedo chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I love this...this was a great and fitting addition to my favorite eppisode. Thanks for sharing it. GREAT JOB here...I really loved Starsky's emotion and him trying not to show Hutch.

Delia
Elivalero chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
You have such a wonderful waty to show us the awesome bound of friendship S and H share! I loved this story, as much as I love all your other works!
brook5 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
auh..that was so good I love bloodbath ..thats my favorite..great job
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hi Karen,

Thank you for the sweet read! A very nice companion piece to "The Eyes Of The Devil" Enjoyed the bit about the pizza with pineapple on it, carrying through a theme from that story. Poor Starsky, not wanting to have Hutch share his burden, and trying to hide it- but Hutch, being Hutch -knows that the worse ain't over yet.

I can't wait for your next story, so please post soon!