Reviews for Lock And Key
16Exceed chapter 22 . 7/21
This is perfect! And not continuing this, while there are so many unanswered questions, is cruel! I can feel withdrawal symptoms! The relationships and characters you build are lovely and the details are wonderful. Even though the mentioning of Beryl is giving me the creeps. And I would so love to know what happened during the Silver Millennium, I have a feeling that the Shitennou didn't really betray them and not knowing is excruciating.
i know chances of you seeing this are like 0 BUT OMG HOW COULD YOU STOPPED HERE OMG. In another news, i know you are a big mako x neph fan, but let me say that the way you write Minako x Kunz is amazing, you just get them so right, al the sexual tension between them and everything was incredible
LunaSphere chapter 2 . 4/11
I read this pic when it was first coming out almost a decade ago and recently rediscovered it. Few things survive such a test of time but this is just as wonderful now as it was when I first read it. I love the romances between the senshi and the shitennou. I love the time and care you take with each couple and each character. Your original character villains and plot arc are interesting and I really want to know what will happen. Most curious of all of course is the disparity in the history the senshi remember and what we know is true of how the silver Millennium ended and the apparent innocence of the shitennou here. I know it is unlikely that you will continue this fic after such a long hiatus but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it, then and now. It has been a pleasure to read
megdotcom chapter 22 . 7/26/2016
Please continue this story at some point... It's brilliant
Elixiria chapter 22 . 7/21/2016
please update, I love your story so much :)
Reidite88 chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
Continue
Guest chapter 22 . 5/22/2016
Update please I get you please
Reixjed chapter 22 . 4/15/2016
Please update
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 22 . 4/8/2016
This story hooked me in from the very first sentence and blew me away! I love the realism of the characters, and the interactions between the characters flowed well and didn't sound forced.

I particularly love the emphasis you gave to Makoto's character, particularly in the beginning— I always thought she was the most underrated Inner Senshi, and I do have a soft spot for her— although I'm feeling a bit Usagi-deprived!

Hope you're okay and you'll come back one day to finish this amazing story!
angeljme chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Can't remember if I read this before. But just in case. It looks promising from the 1st chapter.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
I Absolutely Love It & Am Heartbroken You Didn't Finish This Lovely FanFic
SeptemberGirl84 chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
I know it's been a while since you have updated. I wanted to let you know you still have one reader who is interested to see where this story goes. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you will update soon.
Huinari chapter 22 . 3/16/2015
This is a really great story.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
oh gawds! mars seems to be always the prettiest in this and still is the protagonist, despite jupiter in this story. i am getting sick and tired of her 90's anime character. dude! i am so bored reading this, even when i am in chapter 7. after i have seem crystal sailor moon, this sht sucks now. i really dislike mars in sailor moon, but she is okay in the manga and sailor crytal, seriously, we share the same zodiac, but i really don't think aries always act that way. although some are true to it, not everything. geez... i am so out of here. Jupiter by the way is really gorgeous too you know. these dumb people just cant see it. sorry! as much as i Like the pairings. i am so out!
ivegotpurple chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
Oh my god, I love you, and I hate you. This story is amazing, and yet you have been gone, and it's not done. This is the best Sailor Moon story ever. If you feel like picking up the pen again, write this pleeeeaae!