Reviews for Lock And Key
Elixiria chapter 22 . 7/21
please update, I love your story so much :)
Reidite88 chapter 22 . 6/1
Continue
Update please I get you please
Reixjed chapter 22 . 4/15
Please update
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 22 . 4/8
This story hooked me in from the very first sentence and blew me away! I love the realism of the characters, and the interactions between the characters flowed well and didn't sound forced.

I particularly love the emphasis you gave to Makoto's character, particularly in the beginning— I always thought she was the most underrated Inner Senshi, and I do have a soft spot for her— although I'm feeling a bit Usagi-deprived!

Hope you're okay and you'll come back one day to finish this amazing story!
angeljme chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Can't remember if I read this before. But just in case. It looks promising from the 1st chapter.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
I Absolutely Love It & Am Heartbroken You Didn't Finish This Lovely FanFic
SeptemberGirl84 chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
I know it's been a while since you have updated. I wanted to let you know you still have one reader who is interested to see where this story goes. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you will update soon.
Ten-Faced chapter 22 . 3/16/2015
This is a really great story.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
oh gawds! mars seems to be always the prettiest in this and still is the protagonist, despite jupiter in this story. i am getting sick and tired of her 90's anime character. dude! i am so bored reading this, even when i am in chapter 7. after i have seem crystal sailor moon, this sht sucks now. i really dislike mars in sailor moon, but she is okay in the manga and sailor crytal, seriously, we share the same zodiac, but i really don't think aries always act that way. although some are true to it, not everything. geez... i am so out of here. Jupiter by the way is really gorgeous too you know. these dumb people just cant see it. sorry! as much as i Like the pairings. i am so out!
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
Oh my god, I love you, and I hate you. This story is amazing, and yet you have been gone, and it's not done. This is the best Sailor Moon story ever. If you feel like picking up the pen again, write this pleeeeaae!
Thu chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Completely and utterly addicted. I hope you come back soon and add more to this delightful story!
DTphantom chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
I hope you did not stop writing. It's been a while since and update. You have so many favs and reviews, people love your story. I would like to read more!

There is too much going on between JupiterXNep and MarsXJed and too little of the other senshi. Still doesn't seem that Mercury, Venus or Kunz remember the silver M.
MissWitch250 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
AWESOME!
storielover2k chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
plz continue this as its soooooooo amazing and the humour in it is great too