Reviews for vampires lust
ksosna chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Even more horrible than your last lemon. At least your last one had a good plot, but this one sucks ass. No offense.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Honestly, its a good story. But the grammar spelling and punctuation were almost nonexistent. And BB goes from being burnt by the sun(which he apparently just walked into for no reason) to fleeing to the roof to think at night with no transition. You have the storyline down but you didn't seal the deal... no flames just, you know, try harder next time.
Blangel94 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
not to be rude but your organization needs a bit of work. this fix was all over the place
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
jediblauvjr chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This I have to asmit is a good story what with vampires having sex. I really was suprised of how fast the story took to get to the sex.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 4/29/2008

AlexLeFee chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
aw!

that so cute!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
FIX THE GRAMMER HERE, IT IS SO HARD TO READ, please edit it and fix it
DemonInTheRain chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I did love the story, but you need to do alot of editing!
Angelicdemoness1441 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I can honestly say that I like Beast

Boy as an animalistic, sexually driven, blood-drinker. He's hotter when he's like that!

Awesome fic! You should definitely write more.
peya luna chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
wow...at first, i REALLY like the bbvampire idea and that he needs blood AND sex...but your grammar is just soo weird its hard too understand. i was surprised to read in your profile that your from UK, youre supposed to speak your language better. i mean, remember, there are many non-english people on this side who has to fight their way through the storries with a dictionary (like me) and when you use too creative spelling we cant find the translation AKA understand the storry right ;-(
Darkened Author chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This as too difficult to read. The grammar and punctuation is way out of wack. Plus- it often sounds like IM language at times and can be redundant. Try to work more before publishing a story. Thank you.

-Adam
Kitty Still Bites chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Seriously you need to put in proper grammer and I saw that you used "2" instead of "to".It's agood story but half of the sentences you didn't capitalize and you didn't capitalize the the first part you used the wrong didn't spell

made it seem that you are NOT TAKE THIS AS A FLAME.
schemily200 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007