Reviews for Don't dare calling me selfish bastard after this
liddlepierat chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
That's a real good fic, but a damn cliffhanger! ;-)
wcfan chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
I actually started reading this for the humor but it turned out to be more angsty. Luckily I love angsty.

Can't wait for more
JoyofReading chapter 12 . 11/27/2007
Good update. Short but sweet. Can't believe Dean didn't try anything with Kitty. chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
So Dean's date with Kitty was quite successful, although her sister sounds like someone he would want to avoid! And more people knowing about their interest in the deaths is not good! Hope Deborah doesn't decide to poke her nose in! chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Great that Sam actually voiced that Dean might be susceptible because he feels guilty, but then saying he will be ok because the others weren't guilty and he is, is being stupid even for Dean! It is so not his fault!

And Sam's theory about Kitty, Dean totally blew it out of the water because she was nice and sexy! Dean needs to be careful on his date with Kitty, just in case, or at least take Sam's thoughts seriously!

Glad you're back with another chapter, don't worry that it took a little while! Enjoying this story!
Kittypride chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
Hi! :). So you wanted a review, well guess what you are getting one. LMFAO. I must say that this is a good little story you have going here. I was browsing through fan fictions and I came across this and decided to check it out. Good thing I did because I am hooked on it. So based on this latest chapter, Sam's visions are of people who are killing themselves based on surpressed guilt that they have towards someone, etc. Based on this little bit of information, are we going to see something like this happening to Dean? I mean, the boy is harboring a lot of guilt deep inside of him right now, which is a perfect target for whatever "creature" is doing this to the people.

Anyways, great job with this story. Keep the great work coming please! :D.
mmyy chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
what a great story, update soon!
exitlight chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
I think it's targeting Dean. Crap! Update soon, this is a good story!
prolixmay chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
This was my favorite chapter, it was just amazing, how much Dean needed him. I mean I always say this in almost every review I can, Sammy shows his emotions, well whatever emotions he comes across, but Dean is the one that has the most emotions, emotions from being so close to his dad, and then loosing him, and then being so close to Sammy and loosing him to college, and well the other burdens that come with being the bigger brother. I really liked this chapter 'cause Dean wouldn't let go of Sammy's hand, he just clutched it, just held on to it, to feel Sammy's touch, to always have Sammy there for him. Amazing job, but I have one problem, I mean it's not that big, but its the fact that when Dean talks, or thinks in this fic, sometimes to me, he doesn't talk like Dean, like Dean doesn't use I am, he simply uses the simplest form of word, such as I'm or they're coming, or you know what I mean. But, besides that, I really loved this fic, but the best part had to be chapter 4, and chapter 4 only;) chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
OMG the women had strange dreams making them feel guilty for things they didn't do before they killed themselves! Now Dean has had a dream about his father blaming him for his death (which so wasn't true as it was John's own choice to sacrifice himself)! Just hope that he isn't going to be the next victim! And the date in Sam's vision being wrong, he's always been spot on before! What if he now has a vision of Dean killing himself?

Enjoyed that chapter, looking forward to your next one!
JoyofReading chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
I just found your story. I like it tons. I loved Dean's breakdown. Now Dean is getting haunted by John, I hope he's not next on the killing oneself list.
Elenhin chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
Hey, this ain't to bad. I'm kinda interested to see what's gonna happen now. You seem to use some events from the show pretty good, and the break down moment was slightly unusual but not bad, so well done.

Take care now, Elenhin
Moonsheepy chapter 9 . 6/6/2007

I really wondering, im so often here to read SuperNatural Fictions but i never saw this amazing story. Sammy should eat!

Please write more...

Great Fan of yours

Bobbl chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
Oh dear Sammy is still not really eating, not good when those visions take so much out of him, plus he's beating himself up with feeling the suicide was his fault! And Dean is still so tired and exhausted with everything that has gone on he's not got the strength to give Sam what he needs!

The conversation they overhead in the cafe was worrying enough but when Sam got back to the motel and had that vision, with the woman in the cafe slashing her throat, he knew they will have to act fast to prevent it! But Dean comforting Sam during the vision, holding him and stroking his hair, that's more like the normal Dean!

Great chapter, sorry for the bitty review, it's late here and the brain isn't totally functioning!
Bea2688 chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
I enjoyed this chapter. I think it is coming along well, and I look forward to reading more. Good job.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »