Reviews for The Furniture Guy
Quen chapter 13 . 4/23
I love the story. I love it the most when Sasuke sang together with Sakura. This is a good story though I find it quite unrealistic. I mean, Nina didn't even got angry after finding out of the affair? It's doubtful. I expect her to get mad being cheated on, as it was the normal reaction, right?
And I'm disappointed at Sakura giving up her five year relationship to Sai and go with Sasuke which she just met. She's engaged for crying out loud. It's like she just threw them all just to be with Sasuke. I find their relationship kinda rush.
Nevertheless, I love the ending.
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
this story was so good

i love it
Alex chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
I dont want to seem rude, but i just wanted to let you know it's propose, not purpose.

Really great story though. :]

Keep up the good work! _

-Alex
Itachi-kunsOneTrueLover chapter 13 . 5/24/2008
aw this was SUCH a cute story! OMG i loved it! great job in writing it!
Koyuki chapter 13 . 3/6/2008
OMG that is such a cute story! TIRED...MUST...SLEP! im sick today so im staying home from scchool! YES! which in other words im gong to read fanfiction all day ok gtg
Artsysmiles chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
so sweet!
SasukeandMe chapter 13 . 8/13/2007
you know how late i'm with this review?

i am sorry! i was away in vacation for a whole month and just returned last week. and so yea.

well i can't beleive the story is over!

and was a perfect ending! "I can't believe i fell in love with the furniture guy!" lolol. awesome. i really like the song u put in. time after time. i go crazy about that song! i'm actually going to use it in a sequel to my story-(if i have one)

but yea. sad to see a great story finish!

job well done!

-*Anna*-
kee-chan chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
Yipee!

I love the story.
GaaraFox chapter 13 . 7/7/2007
awesome awesome awesome aweomse story

:]

did i meantion it was awesome?

lol, j/k,

anyways,

i loved it

x]
SomethinSpecial chapter 13 . 7/6/2007
Awesome story! :)
my-name-is-V chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
I LOVE THAT SONG TEARS DON'T FALL! sry just had to do that...

great last chapter!

it was a great ending!
shadowriter318 chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
O...M...G! GREAT CHAPTER AND GREAT STORY WEAPONSMISTRESS-CHAN! I LUVED THE PART WHEN SASUKE AND SAKURA BOTH SANG THE SONG! AND THEN IT WAS A BONUS TRACK ON THE ALBUM! WELL, GREAT JOB, AND HOPE TO CHAT WIT U ON IM SOONxd PEACE OUT!
SaphireGloom chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
love it!
Xkissxdeathxbrex chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
i luv it! but i cant believe its over...'(. tht looks weird... i love this stori!i luv the happy bunny slipers.. lolz. luv ya, peace
x.Kaminari chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
Gawd..I wished all Furniture guys were all that Hot..*sigh* Beautiful.