Reviews for the happiness that attends disaster
In love chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Right, I'm a little too happy right now.
Just a little, since I know for a fact that I cannot love this enough, I'm breaking myface in two simply because I clicked on this..

I came for the Cryde, I left loving everything. Ending with Craig could not have been better than that, and
hell, I love you too just because of it.
I really only hesitated on reading this because (although it wasn't long) it's already tomorrow and I should certainly be sleeping four hours ago... so, I'm glad I stopped by- even if I might have to sleep on the job tomorrow.
Lunch breaks exist for a reason dont they?

333
Dear god LOVE chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
nhbkjfvalfjvdlfjv!

I wasn't wrong. I have nothing else to say.
Bah chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Right I have a more than healthy and extreme love for Cryde, may have been the sole reason I clicked on this in general...maybe.
But I have to say that I really like all of these, and the fact my favorite two are here on the first page- I'm certainly not going to complain!

Loving this so far and I know I'll only keep loving what's about to come!
unironic chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love this story so much, you really capture the epitome of all the characters personalities.
paraPsychologist chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
I LOVE these drabbles! They're amazing! Curiously, my favorite was Red/Annie. Not quite sure why.
flaellii chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Oh god, EVERY single drabble was amazing. I loved all of it. And I love how you've written almost every single pairing plus a whole bunch of unique ones.
kyleisgod chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Poor Butters still not getting it was great, and Wendy/Bebe's little tension game was hot. A plus for every chapter!
kyleisgod chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Cartman/Wendy and Gary/Stan were especially amusing, and Annie and Red shows you haven't lost your touch when it comes to making good use of the minor characters.
kyleisgod chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
I can't tell you how happy I am to see you writing in this fandom again. In my opinion you're one of the best writers in South Park fan fiction history. I'm especially fond of your Kyle/Mark, Ike/Rebecca, and Stan/Bridon stories in this chapter, but all of them have been great. Stan/Token was cute as was Cartman/Heidi. Keep writing and maybe try your hand at full-on oneshots or chaptered stories again? Hope to see more from you soon.
JVM-SP150 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Another part? :D

The Kenny/Tammy one was my favorite drabble by far, loved it.
mimarin chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
drabbles are my crack, and these are incredible. your craig is win-credible. my favorite parts: stan pelting craig in the crotch, damien inheriting his father's "pussy gene," gregory and christophe's circular-logic spy games, wendy & bebe's sexysmart banter, and stan screaming "I'm a pretty black asshole and I smell so good."
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh, man. These are incredible, they really are. You've got a knack for ICness.

(especially the Craig/Clyde! Definitely one of the best Craigs I've seen so far.)
roseweasleygamgee chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
"Why do you fear commitment, Clyde?"

Ohgod I love your Craig for that line.

These make me want to draw fanart... curses.
MistiCat chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
I love these. There short, funny, and theres one for allmost every paring imiganible! Please write more!
Snape Goes Commando chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Why do you fear commitment Clyde? xD

OMFG.