Reviews for Natural Steps
kataangboomerangorangatang chapter 1 . 6/21
AWWW TOO CUTE
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh. the irony of it all! They both wake up, but hours apart, and confess their love for each other, but the other is asleep...it burns, so much irony...
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
those must have been an awful few weeks for katara, while aang was out. :( I guess I never thought too hard about it.
katarainlove chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i really liked you could make a sequal or a seconed chapter were they finaly convess ther love to each other.

yours truly katarainlove

p.s. you dont need to know my true name. all you need to know is that i am a huge kataang fan.
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Aw!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow! I am IN LOVE with your writing! It's rare when I stumble across such great Kataang writers as you! Awesome job!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Maybe, huh? The rabid fangirl says NOW!

Yeah, an odd title to bestow upon a Kataang fan. But I'm proud. Great and beautiful oneshot.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I love the dedication Aang and Katara have for one another. And also how they both want to tell each other that they love each other. So cute!
sakunade chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
So, I decided to check out your other stuff! This one was wonderful and I thought it was cute how both they both wanted to tell the other that they were in love with them, but didn't want to wake them up. Gorgeous!
akirethe12th-to-last-airbender chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
*Low whistle* Wow, how do you write such amazing stories? SHARE THE TALENT WITH THE LESS FORTUNATE! Anyway, I loved it, as usual.
BuzzieBug chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
WOW! I love it! bY THE WAY ITS ME AGAIN THE VERY TYPITIVE ONE!YAY YOUR FAVORITE!

Aang: Full of yourself...

Me: No im not you are you little...little...o what the heck I cant call you anything because your just so damn perfect excuse my language(or typivitge i guess...)

Anyways i wont keep you as long as i did before, but i will say that this story is AMAZING and once again...

YOU ROCK!*APPLAUSE*

Please keep writing! I dont care if this is a one shot you have to UPDATE!

Thank you very much for the story it kept me amused reading rather then playing The Sims...

Very FANTASTIC STORY again Byes!;)

-BuzzieBug(who didnt type for an hour)
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow this is really great.! I know its just a oneshot but i would really like you to continue it... Make Aang, and Katara, confess... I want to see her reaction when he wakes up... Sorry but i would just really enjoy it... But anyway it was an awesome story!
Princess Yue chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Squee! This was so cute and believable! I love the whole idea of Katara falling in love with Aang naturally by him just being him and how she realized that when he was nearly killed. Sigh... this makes me long for season three even more...

Fantastic job, please keep writing!
smc1214 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
The "Maybe Later" lines were so cute! Oh man, that was adorable! I actually tried not to cry, but I did! I couldn't help myself! I was sobbing! Too cute! So favorites list!
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Aw...sweet. I don't think there's really anything else to say, except that you've painted them perfectly the way I see them, as soul mates.