Reviews for The It Girl: Ravenous
Annabelle.x chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
oh woww this is pretty good so far :)

cant wait to see what happens next , keep updating :)

annie x
gossipgrl chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
i reckon you should make her get a crush on jenny.

your aa good writer but your grammer kind of bad.

-x
RatedRDiva chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
I agree with you. Tinsley doesn't seem that into guys (with the exception of Julian.) But I wouldn't say she'd crush on Jenny. lol. Love this so far. You gotta update it. I love what you're doing so far.
equinelover101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Amazing! This is unbelievably well written! Just so you know you are an extremely talented writer! I LOVE IT!
Pobody's Nerfect chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
No to the Tinsley-as-a-lesb thing... it seems weird for someone of her type, that's all. (on a side note, someone becomes a lesbian in the fourth It Girl. Won't say who, though. ;) Overall, cute fic, I'd like to see how this develops. :)
MoreCriticLessWriter chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I don't want to be mean or anything but as a compulsive reader of the it girl series-

and yes i understand you are taking your own wing on this-making the story your own.

but it almost so unbelievable.

the charecters you have created, it my opinion, truly don't match up to the book atall.

especialy jenny-

i don't know for sure if you have read the forth book yet but jenny isn't anywhere near as pathetic as you have made her.

i mean...i don't know..but it really was horrible to read. it was just too off for me to even stay intrested.
xX.ay.bay.bay chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
haah tinsely having a girl crush on Jenny tehehe thats funy! update soon! this is pretty cool! )
LOVExISxBLIND chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Cute! PMS!
FallnAngel101 chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
I LOVE THIS! You really got into Tinsley's mind well and I don't think you should give her a crush on Jenny. It just seems unlikely. Love CallieXEasy. Double Love TinsleyXJulian. Triple Love KaraXHeath! Update soon!

XOXO- Angel
blasphemyrobots chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
update soon!

the first two chapters were really good. :)
ohnoyoudidnt chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
omg post more. It's really good. but idk about The girl-crush thing. The retainer thing made me lol
Tink da Pixi chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
It's a good idea!
Gumaholic45 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
A little wrong with the facts. Callie and Jenny were sort of friends by then end of the third book. Just saying.
NERD1144 chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Liked this chapter but i wanna see more of Heath and Kara, i thought it was a good idea.:D
Lil' Miss Annika chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Just to tell you...did you read the book? firstly..jenny is from the upper east side like me. i do absolutely hate the idea of tinsley as a lesbian. she is not just a mean person, fake..if you read the 3rd book at the end on the roof she went and acted like a human with julian. i don't like the idea of him being desperate. i just don't like it. i'm sorry

-a dissapointed reviewer...