Reviews for You're in college, Charlie Brown!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Haha I like it :) for some reason their voices coming yo mind are the ones from the Broadway You're a Good Man Charle Brown like Anthony Rapp and stuff haha I just found that funny.
Naddle chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
You know what would be awesome? If you put in an e-mail from Lucy to Schroder,and then put the veiw in some of the other characters. Yeah. Anyhoo, I really Like you could add a bit more detail.
sChild chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Absolutly wonderful!

As a long time Peanuts fan, I gotta say that this fic was really cool. I'm happy that Snoopy pulled through. Seeing Charlie Brown as an adult was pretty cool too.
Freak of Fiction chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
This is the best story I've read on ! Please continue!
mooncycle chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
seems like a possibility for peanuts characters in college. i'm glad snoopy is ok.
katie chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
I am a stupider person for having read this story.
RandomCirclesBoy AKA Unknowner chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Short, but good. I dunno, though, I don't think ol' Chuck would be that sarcastic about the Dominoes incident.
gOd chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
this is STUPID.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
What a sweet story.I started tearing up when I thought We were going to lose snooopy. I'm so glad he got a repreive. He's one of my favorites. A card from Woodstock HOW sweet! I loved Hearing SNoopy's thoughts! Very good job. :}
seandq chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Very good story. I would like to write a continuation to this story, but I must ask your permission, so May I?
Miba chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
I'm glad Snoopy lived. I was worried for a minute there.
Fred Flynn chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Very good fan fic, I hope Snoopy's legacy goes on forever!
Kristen chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Good story. I liked seeing the characters in the future. I thought for a second you were going to kill off Snoopy, but you didn't and I'm glad ;0)
Angie chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
i liked your story kind of saddening but good man that made me almost want to cry cause i love dogs and always will. your a very good writer and you should keep writing
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/15/2001