Reviews for More Than Shapes
MariShal chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awwwwwwwwww, this is so adorably cute! Wonderful job, really love how you wrote JJ & Reid.
The last kiss, Reid's kiss was perfection. One can only hope something like this could actually happen in the show, LOL
Thanks for sharing your stories!
Barbarablue7241 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
That was really cute!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Smiles and laughter abound.
psychedoutpineapple chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh my gosh I loved that! I totally wish they were together in the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow! This was so good and so funny and so amazing and so cute! Thanks for sharing. I seriously hope you write more for this couple. JJ and Reid are amazing together. JJ/Reid ftw! :)
SoCleverWhatever chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This took my breath away. I adore your style (and the run-ons :D). But really. This was... amazing. I'm not even capable of being coherent, it's that good. To me, it captures the tone of JJ/Reid perfectly.

I must say, this is my favorite sentence:

"It's chaste yet lustful and exquisitely simple, all shoulders drawn and elbows in and her eyelashes on his cheek."

Something about it. I can't describe it and give it justice.

Amazing.
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Why.

Why.

WHY IS THIS SO AMAZING?

WHAT POWER DO YOU POSESS THAT MAKES IT SO AMAZING?

I can't even believe this is possible. This is seriously one of the best stories I have ever read. And I've read a heckuvalot of stories, friend!

I love this. LOVE THIS. I have officially fallen in love with this pairing.

AWESOME. JOB.

LL3
oh.black.stars chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I can fall in love with Reid/Matthew Gray Gubler without a shirt on, any moment now.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aw so cute. :) And don't worry, run-on sentences are the not-so bane of my existence, too.

Wonderful work. They're just so adorable, aren't they?

Annie
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was just about the cutest, sweetest thing I've ever read. Your writing was elegant and smooth and the way it briefly hung over the encounters - only highlighting little things - was absolutely perfect.
Chance2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Wow, this is wonderful. I love how Reid is so dorkishly endearing in the way he loves JJ. Great fic - thanks for sharing it!
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Very cute. :) I absolutely adore this pairing.
Honour Society chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
lovely. just lovely. everything was perfect. just perfect. i especially loved the parts with morgan and the ending. sigh.
kimidragon chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
oh! Loved the last line, brilliant brilliant Reid action!

I love how he's such a dork!
Mad 'atter chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Ha! I love it I love it I love it. Reid and JJ are a cute couple. I really love how you ended it. Very nice. Very nice.

...God, he's such a dork.

Mad 'atter