Reviews for More Than Shapes
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 7/31
I've always watched random episodes of Criminal Minds on TV until recently when I decided to buy the seasons on DVD. I'm up to season 2 but have watched season 3 and parts of season 4.
I've seen enough to appreciate this little vignette. It's beautifully written with just the right level of cuteness thrown in and is very much in character. I love the detail you included when you set the scenes.
Great job!
keepyourdreams chapter 1 . 7/8
This is adorable and usually I don't like stories where they're both totally true to character but this is just prefect!
MariShal chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awwwwwwwwww, this is so adorably cute! Wonderful job, really love how you wrote JJ & Reid.
The last kiss, Reid's kiss was perfection. One can only hope something like this could actually happen in the show, LOL
Thanks for sharing your stories!
Barbarablue7241 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
That was really cute!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Smiles and laughter abound.
psychedoutpineapple chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh my gosh I loved that! I totally wish they were together in the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow! This was so good and so funny and so amazing and so cute! Thanks for sharing. I seriously hope you write more for this couple. JJ and Reid are amazing together. JJ/Reid ftw! :)
SoCleverWhatever chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This took my breath away. I adore your style (and the run-ons :D). But really. This was... amazing. I'm not even capable of being coherent, it's that good. To me, it captures the tone of JJ/Reid perfectly.

I must say, this is my favorite sentence:

"It's chaste yet lustful and exquisitely simple, all shoulders drawn and elbows in and her eyelashes on his cheek."

Something about it. I can't describe it and give it justice.

the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 5/16/2011

I can't even believe this is possible. This is seriously one of the best stories I have ever read. And I've read a heckuvalot of stories, friend!

I love this. LOVE THIS. I have officially fallen in love with this pairing.

~LL3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I can fall in love with Reid/Matthew Gray Gubler without a shirt on, any moment now.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aw so cute. :) And don't worry, run-on sentences are the not-so bane of my existence, too.

Wonderful work. They're just so adorable, aren't they?

Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was just about the cutest, sweetest thing I've ever read. Your writing was elegant and smooth and the way it briefly hung over the encounters - only highlighting little things - was absolutely perfect.
Chance2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Wow, this is wonderful. I love how Reid is so dorkishly endearing in the way he loves JJ. Great fic - thanks for sharing it!
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Very cute. :) I absolutely adore this pairing.
Honour Society chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
lovely. just lovely. everything was perfect. just perfect. i especially loved the parts with morgan and the ending. sigh.