Reviews for What I Saw
no no
Just me chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I love your. Erosion of events well written I enjoyed it very much. X
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
i absolutely loved this! so well done!
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Very nice!
csp4 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I have no idea whether you will ever see this review but I felt compelled to say what an incredible one-shot this is. From beginning to end it pulled me in completely. Thanks for sharing!
greeneyedbronze chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
the story is amazing...i cant convey in words how beautiful it was...to hear something that insightful and deep from Jacob's POV it was simply amazing..keep it up :)
KzintiKiller chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
A nicer Jacob than canon. In canon I think he already knew all of this. At least he knew how Edward and Bella felt about each other. He simply didn't care, because he wanted her himself. Anything that didn't fit with or justify that agenda was entirely ignored...until he imprinted and walked off with the daughter of the man he'd brought so much misery on.

I could like this Jacob...which goes against my general inclination.

Well done. You sold it very well.

KK
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awww, nice story.

Yeah, I wish Jacob was more like your version :P. A little more sensitive to Bella's feelings.
JJPutnam chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I already reviewed, but I wanted to add that I lve how it's finally like Jacob "gets" Edward and Bella. Throughout the entire series, it's like everyone thinks that they are just infatuated. Now Jacob finally understands that their love is the kind that bonds forever, and maybe he didn't love Bella as much as Edward does. We watch him mature during this story.
JJPutnam chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Amazing, amazing story. This gives woderful and accurate insight in to Jacob's mind. I've also always wondered what went on during her change, and I would like to believe that it is similar to what you have written. Phenomenal job.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
i litrally cried
slavin86162 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Very sweet...
Vinegar and Roses chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
LOL. One of the few one-shots I've read and want to read. Like it but its a little confusing.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
so sweet. really really wonderful. i love it.

dobby