Reviews for What I Saw
ablablahh chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow... this is an amazing story. Really, great job!
Shaye Rhymer chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
OMG! THAT'S SO SO SO GOOD!
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
aww so beautifuly portrayed thats just the way it should happen expet jacob being the trigger for bellas change
Alexialexy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
owh that was soo sweet i love it so much i always thought that jacob was being treated unfairly but in this story i think everyone ended happy. that is so sweet. i love the ending. omg you have to write more!
Shoutoutloud91 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I know it's pretty late for a review now, but I just ran across the fanfiction and I have to say: wow. Ever since I started reading FFs on this site, It's started to make me truly think about Jacob and Bella. The more I think about it, I sympathize with him. Honestly though, I know he has to want what's best for her. Even if it doesn't involve her and him together. Your ff made me think anymore, and for once (although I'm a typical Team Edward Fan) I think I've come to understand Jake.

GREAT STORY!

- Emily
lil'whisper chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
aw!
runaway xo chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Oh, god I'm crying! That was absurdly beautiful! This deserves a million wonderful reviews on how amazing it is! Unbelieveably beautiful, and wonderful!
Lish chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I cried. That was... touching, and out of everything Twilight related I wish this story actually happened to them. This is what I want to happen the most- for Jacob to understand. Otherwise, he just pisses me off . lol... anyways, great story!
FaberriesandCream chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I am showing this to my friend! I'm guessing she hit her head hard; She prefers Jacob to Edward. Actually, that's not a strong enough statement: she detests Edward and has an obsession with Jacob. Thankyou for this wonderful contribution to the world of Twilight fanfictions!
PinaNaranja chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
That was incredible! I loved it so much! I especially liked the comment from the outtake of Twilight, about Emmett and Bella keeping their angels. I just loved this so much!

xoxoxo KT
swathidarling chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Sometimes I don't have words to put in a review. Sometimes I just can't express how a story made me feel, and this is indubitably one of those times. It's a good feeling though... this is the kind of story that is special in the way that it gave everyone closure. Great job!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
oh no
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This was great... In my opinion Jake and Bella never belonged with one another... Bellas soulmate is and will always be Edward... This was great...

JENNIFER
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
A flashback within a flashback. Nice :)

I loved it. I think you captured Jacob just right, especially the way he thought of the vampires at first with titles and then grew to think of them with names- I really liked that.
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Wow. This actually gave me chills- Very, very good.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »