Reviews for What I Saw
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Absolutely awesome!
LoveBria chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
omc! this story is so beautiful.

i love it so much.
topazforever chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
omg!

i love this story it was so great.

i just have one question, in here it says something about angela and jake does that mean that they are together? please answer.

any ways that was a magnificent story.

keep up the good work.
Tatski chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
How sweet love it 'specially Jake
Dark Emo Shadow chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aww how sweet! GO Jake knew i could count on you!
starlightwilight chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Wow... and that's really all I can say: wow. This was amazing.
WolfGirl4ever chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!

I love it, especaly, because you do make Jacob out to be some jerk, I LOVE jake, so I'm happy you made him be human and not an evil villain.
Tigerlillium chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow. Amazing fanfic! And as much as I love JxB fanfics, this one is a really good ExB!

so, were Sam and the other's ok in the end with Bella's changing? How is the treaty not broken? Is it because they are in love like Sam and Emily? or because they left, never to return? or was it void because Jacob had already broken it before he became a werewolf?
scintillant.blackskies chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
THE BEST fanfic that includes Bella's change, I think, no joke. Loved Jake's realizations at the end the most.
EntrustingLove chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That was truthfully one of the best stories maybe the best story I have ever read on this site... Tears are still drying on my cheeks that your amazing emotional characters have caused... it was extraordinary and you should take deep pride in knowing that you wrote something like this... Congratulations from the deepest part of my heart... xoxo

EntrustingLove
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
awee, that is so cute!, it draged on a bit, but i love the whole edward/ jacob understanding each other. i love jacob he's such a sweetheart.
yorusaki chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i really , really, liked that. :]
Twilight lover chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I can't even begin to describe how amazing that was! I am so glad that The Cullens Edward, Bella, and especially Jake end up happy! During most of New Moon Jake was my favorite for Bella (that changed after Edward came back of course, but I still have a soft spot for him) and I'm glad that he ends up happy! It's great to know that someone is actually trying to understand Jacob, and not just ignoring him or criticizing(for lack of better words-bashing?) him. I LOVE how you made Jake more understanding about vampires and the Cullens-that is how Jake should be IMHO(in my humble opinion). Extremely well written-Thank you!
smitty11 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I loved this story! So poignant. One of my favorites. Thank you!
Jenny-enny-enifer chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Oh, wow. You almost made me cry! You're story was awesome, I absolutely loved it. Great job! It was beautifully written.

Once again, wow.