Reviews for What I Saw
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Absolutely wonderful story I loved it. Great job.
Mary Bates chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
AWESOME!
wendilyn chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was wonderful! Beautifully written, with some lovely moments. I liked your portrayal of Jacob, and think it's in line with his character-and that is coming from someone who has loved that kid from the start! I thought you did a great job keeping everyone in character. I'm adding this one to my favorite stories list. Thanks!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow. Just wow. I can really see that you've poured a lot of effort into this, and it really shows. You've done a fantastic job at creating a plausable and happy ending to the breaking of the treaty. They were all perfcetly in character, and I loved the care and attention you paid towards Jacob's retelling of the whole story. There really was so much he never knew about the Cullen's way of life, and it's nice to see him come to a mutual understading with them all about it. And I'm glad to see you had the vampires tolerate him soley for Bella's sake. That really is something they would do.

Anyway, I though you did a brilliant job on this fic - I loved the length. It really allows for the story to absorb you...in the best way possible of course. ;)

Keep up the fantastic work! I look foward to seeing more stories like this one from you again soon.
InnerShadow chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Aw...loved it! Go Jake!
Julie chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Amazing story! The plot line was way that you explained what the characters are going through and the deepness of the story itself is something that you rarely see now a days in fanfiction. You are a great writer, keep up the good work!
siriusly klutzy chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That was amazing. I really loved it. Especially 'And that love was all I had ever wanted for her.' That was just perfect.
amit chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
i swear i was crying. this is so good...it's so sad and happy... no words can compare
Sybila M chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I love it! I've never read a story from Jacob's point of view. it's very interesting. By the way, I like that the story was verbose.
MizuSenjo chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I absolutely loved this! It is the best Twilight/New Moon fanfic I have found. I really like how it seems like this is how the story could go and the character's personalities weren't changed like in some fanfics. Loved this and hope to read more.
LaylaYuy chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was wonderful. Beautifully written and very honest, from all sides. A highly enjoyable story!
Asquared91 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was superb. Bravo.

Alison
Rainly chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This is very nicely done. You said in your Author's Note that you wrote this because you wanted to understand Jacob better. You did very well and I love how in character Jacob was. There is nearly nothing that I don't like about this.

Nearly. The entire beginning when Jacob got back to Sam's house confused me. I loved how you didn't use the actual words "flashback" to. It was really good that you decided not to do that. What I don't like about it is that I think it was done a little messily. I was very confused on what had just happened. I didn't quite figure out that we had just gone back into the past until paragraphs later.

Everything else was absolutely amazing though. It was pretty lengthy, but this couldn't have been done in less words. You spaced between each paragraph so it was easy to read. It looked like it was edited well because I didn't notice any mistakes or anything.

I especially loved how you described the change. You added so much detail. Most people tend to skip over the change by letting Bella sleep through it, or just by saying she felt like she was on fire. You added the bit about her having lapses of... relaxation? You wrote about how each Cullen tried to help, and what Jacob thought throughout the entire transformation.

One more thing. I am a little confused on the exception to the treaty. Otherwise, everything was done wonderfully. In fact, I hope you will write this is Edward's point of view. It wouldn't have to be as long, but I want to see what Edward is thinking, especially when he bites Bella and when he breaks down at the end of the transformation. Either way, this was a great story. Happy writing. (And you and this story are now on my favorites lists.)
shadows and silhouettes chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow I actually almost cried at the end. This was very well written and it made me hate Jacob a little less. Very little less though. I've always known he could be kind and such, but I just can't stand the way he hates vampires. They are awesome. Werewolves on the othre hand... Wow I sound like them now! Anyways it was really good and I look forward to more stories written by you. I'm adding this one-shot to my Favorite Stories list.
esme cullen chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
What a beautiful, beautiful story,

wonderfully written and developed.

You are very talented. Keep writing.

I look forward to your future stories.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »