Reviews for Between
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I don't know if I've ever left any feedback for this story. But if I haven't I will now. Because it is worth it.

All your Ryoga/Ukyo stories are definitely brilliant, but this one plot wise has something that makes me come back and enjoy it as much as I did the first time I read it. I believe thay this is probably my favorite story with this pairing. While it might not have true romance, it really shows the small moments that bring people together. And the way you write the interactions of those two people really brings a smile my face.

Your writing is excellent and you are very talented. Thank you for all the work you put in your stories.
ryogalovesukyo chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
i left a comment on your blogs. please check it out sometmes . i really love reading your stories over again.
ryogalovesukyo chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
re-reading this last night. but saving it. also re-reading omiyagi, two days ago. i hope you could write again about them again.
mangoshakecold chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
i want RYOGA AND UKYO! I LOVE MORE RYOGA AND UKYO STORIES. I WANT MORE PLEASE
madelane1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
i wonder why i didn't see this. I LOVE RYOGA AND UYKO STORIES!
ryoga and ukyo chan cutie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
awesome!
appletree98 chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
Ohhh i just finished reading your story and it soo cute! I loved it and cannot wait for you to write another one. Your a great author.
1234w chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
wow, I LOVE THIS! I REALLY LOVE UKYO AND RYOGA STORY!

MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE!

SO, NOW THAT YOU'VE HEARD ME LOUD AND CLEAR, I SAID!

UNDERSTOOD?GOOD!
my MESSG9898 chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
to Ryochan,

whatever do you mean? i dont care about those extra character... ukyo and ryoga will always be forever. those extras wasnt even created yet by rumiko, i already knew that ukyo and ryoga should be together.. if ur dissappointd, then dont even read this.. sheesh im just getting sick of people who keeps whining about the magna story.. SO GOOD FOR ME that those extra character was not even in anime. i guess some of the character was just given a break, and dont let me start with it, cause i had so much to say... besides, anything is possible for us... i want a petition for ukyo and ryoga! they should be together. and i dont even know those extra character when i stopped watching and reading ranma in the 90's.. so who cares about ur akari, and konatsu(this two extra should be together, ahahaha)... and ryoga himself hates pigs! besides, even if u say they ended up with each other, its not even in magna, anything is possible, i hope ryoga got lost going there.. hahaha.. the possibility that they are still young and might not end up with each other, but with his real soulmate ukyo.. hahahha..so dont start at all... i even just found out this year who those extra character are. and who cares about them... besides, ukyo, ryoga was not the leading character, but i bet, they really are meant to be, if the focus was for them... i dont care. i will not listen to anyone.. even if somebody will argue.. im stubborn.. it will always be ryoga and ukyo who are meant to be... no matter what! fan fic rules, especially to those writer, and fans of ukyo and ryoga!
Red Dragonfly chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
I'd forgotten how much fun this story was. Ukyo and Ryoga seeing each other naked, going to the hot springs together, blowing up in a big messy argument, all the while gradually getting closer and closer. The way it was written using events from the series made it seem like a parallel storyline within the series. And I gotta say, I liked your version of what happened better than anything Rumiko Takahashhi would have written.

Probably the story that made me like Ukyo and Ryoga as a couple. Looking back, I realize how much stuff from my own Ryoga x Ukyo fanfic got ripped off from yours. Not intentionally, mind you, but you defined the couple so well, it got stuck in my mind. In short, a brilliant, funny, slightly romantic story of friendship.
Ruto Kuntai chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Well, I enjoyed reading all ten chapters. The final chapter was well done and was quite descriptive.

This was quite enjoyable to read and it was well written as well.

Thanks for the great ten chapters. Overall pretty awesome story.

Ruto Kuntai chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Another fine chapter, but that sure was a heck of a arguement though. But I found it hilarious that Ranma left just as Ukyo and Ryoga were about to argue.

Exceptionally well written chapter, I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for your hard work.

Fantastic work,

Ruto Kuntai chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
Cool chapter, the part where the grandma type character spoke made me laugh, it was well done. Also, the chapter was quite descriptive as well.

Thanks for the job well done,

Ruto Kuntai chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Very interesting chapter. It would have been pretty interesting if Ryoga was Ukyo's first customer after she re-opened her shop. Overall, I really have enjoyed reading the last seven chapters.

Exceptionally enjoyable and very descriptive.

Great work,

R.K.
Ruto Kuntai chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Rumiko Takahashi could have made a hilarious chapter about their vacation, but reading this somewhat makes up for it.

Fantastic description and detail though. Very well written and interesting.

Great work, thanks for the great read.