Reviews for If I Were The Luckiest Person Alive
Dutch92 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
OMG awesome! Can you please continue this story it will make me SO happy in my heart! Your stories are awesome!
shadow chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
When the fuck are you going to udate? MORE SOON and please Bobby/Jack? please update, I really wanna know what happens.

I hate how they exclude Jack out of everything. It really gets to me!

MORE SOON please *drops to knees and begs* I ain't against beggin' PLEASE!

Shadow chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
UPDATE already! Its been forever! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

I wanna know what happens and for gods sake Bobby/Jack! MORE SOON please! and this month! not next or next year I wanna know what happens NOW! *stomps foot* please *pouts*

Ctinaisfashion chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
i hope yo right more and bobby gets a girl
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Shadow315 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Love the story so far, its like they're pushing him in the background and ignoring him. They should follow him and his band to a gig and hear him singing, songs that he wrote you know?

... idk he shouldnt do JUST drugs.. drugs arent all that you can have him do you know. have him cut or throw up or something drugs is in all stories.

MORE SOON i wanna no what happens and longer chapter!

Embry chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
That was a great chapter!That's sweet with Jack as the best man! I love how your showing more relationships than just jack and bobby! (and a slash pairing wiould be fine, it will be refrshing to have one that isn't jack/bobby, there's so many!) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Greywolf Lupous chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Aww! Jack is Jerry's best man? That's cute! As much as I like the Bobby-Jack dynamic, I like that you're showing all of the brothers interacting together. I know I mentioned it in my last review, but I really like the relationship you have going between Jerry and Bobby. Bobby's the big brother, but he and Jerry are almost on equal footing.

Poor Evelyn, trying to talk to Bobby is like trying to talk to a brick wall. You can yell and scream all you want, but he's just going to keep making fun of whatever you're saying. Wait, maybe it's more like talking to a court jester...

Either way, fun chapter! Hope to see another one soon!
Greywolf Lupous chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Just added this one to my story alert list. It looks really interesting, and I was wondering if someone was going to do anything set around the time Jerry and Camille got married. Love the brotherly interaction, especially in the first chapter, where Bobby tries to reveal Jerry's player ways, and the silent conversation he and Camille have. Very cute, very believable. So please, keep on updating.

I don't mind slash (well... Jack's character is rather open to interpretation on that matter), as long as it's not of the brotherly nature, I'll stay on board this story. :)
Embry chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
That was a great chapter and i can't wait to read the next one!
ElleloveMax85 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I can't wait to read more of your story. I like how Bobby is a jerk...but on a flip note, whoes getting marry cause at first I thought it was Jack, but now I'm thinking it's Jerry. Any ways I can't wait to read more like i said before, so do what you do and up-date soon.

Elle the Evil one
BlackFireRaevyn chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
please write more soon
SassyCassie08 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Fairly interesting start. Will this be slash?
Embry chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Sounds like a really good story! i can't wait for the next chapter!
jayy chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
i love it.. please continue soon! ]