Reviews for Separation
kimfoo chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
I really like this story, but it still seems like they are kids, they are in there 20's katara and aang should not be afraid of what sokks will do if they kiss. They should do whatever they want, whenever they want.
mrspacewood chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
yay it was good

but i didnt like the eight years in jail concept
Reader666 chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
...long enough
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Sokka is SO over protective. lol. Nice chapter. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
frozenheat chapter 10 . 3/6/2007
Haha, great chapter! Looking forward ot the other ones!
oXKaTaAnGXo chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
the suspense keeps on rising! plez update soon :)
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
YEA! You rock my socks like HECK!

I can't wait for tomorrow's chapters.

Your chapters are nice a short a sweet sometimes. Sometimes it makes me envy your wonderful style. KEEP IT UP!
AvatarBuck chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
make the chappies longer please
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
What are you talking about! That was an AWESOME chapter. So much good action and descriptions. Mostly the action. Maybe make your chapters slightly longer at least?

kakashiisasexymothereffer chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
wow...suspense! i hate suspense and cliffies..but in this case, awesome! now i want to read so much more! love the story so far!

very impressive!

~miss ratava
KrystalFruit22 chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
Don't worry, I loved this chapter! Happy reunions are always good, I can't wait to see some communication between Aang and Katara.
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 7 . 2/28/2007

I love you! Two chapters a day? AWESOME! You rock. I loved those two chapters! Can't wait for the next two!

So much drama. AND..suprise suprise. Toph's back!
oXKaTaAnGXo chapter 7 . 2/28/2007
you are a very good writer :) this story really caught my eye. but i would suggest making the chapters a bit longer :) keep writing and i cant wait for the update!
KrystalFruit22 chapter 7 . 2/28/2007
Wow you're a fast writer! Poor Katara, from what the last chapter said, some..erm...unpleasent things have been done to her.
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
Oh my gosh! Hurry! I want to know what happens next..NOW! Pweeaassee?