Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
Guest chapter 46 . 4/3/2013
crap story
old chuck chapter 46 . 3/31/2013
I am working on a subplot for this story.
jurrassi-fan1234 chapter 46 . 3/30/2013
brilliant story but getting a bit bored of waiting its been two months since i read the 46th chapter!
old chuck chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I have uploaded two chapters and am working on the third.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I am writing a story that will parralell this one for a time. I am studying your chapter's and major events like weather should coincide. The characters could meet briefly at the end with your permission but if not it is going up without it. The main character has major flaws that conflict with his extreme intelligence.
chuckwagon chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I plan to write a story that will parralel the events of the first portion of the story. The story will end shortly after silver claw's first hunt with the pack of jack and sarah. I wish I could add in a brief meeting with the pair. if not the story is fine enough without it. The main character will be unlike any you have seen before.
Mike 646 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I see you updated the chapters, it has been a while since I checked up on the story. I hope you do however continue as it is a great story!
Dovahzeymah chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Hello! Very good story my fellow author! Finally a long jurassic park romance fic for all to enjoy! I look forward to future chapters however I felt it time to send a review and will continue to at points within future chapters.

Now onto the distasteful part or the review.

Ok two problems that I can see in this chapter

No1. The black poison spit from dilophosaurus causes drowsiness then within a minute, unconsciousness. It is not lethal. The dilophosaurus will then follow its pray and when it falls asleep it will then eat it thus killing it.

No2. You seem to be mixing up your "there" and "their" I have noticed this throughout the story thus far

There means "he's over there" or "there's no other way"

Their means. "That's their clothes" or " their legs got tired"

Microsoft word may help correct the there, their problem.

Now I'm off to enjoy your awesome story. I can't wait for the romance to come into play! xD
Lina Marie chapter 46 . 1/9/2013
Awe damn O.O im in love with this story :)
Krillshadow chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Good to know that you bro, yes you, dinohunter, are BACK! This story is close enough to a good jp romance, others are odd or it gets good and then ends abruptly due to lack of updating or abandonment. But i was not looking on your page to see if you are coming back. Soo whoops.
Anyway, i tried the stories you reccomended later in the chapters, all the way on the bottom. Sad to say, 1 was abandond and the other two was discontinued. But great stories in general. Always something to feed the mind with ff's when your bored or have an idea for something.
Anyboob. Im guessing that there is gonna be a spill of chemicals and she was exposed, turning into a velociraptor in a few days, or they found an ancient temple underground and found an old guy with some myterious powers that turns her into the dino. I dont know. Something. Just figuring out things, but i stopped on chap.36...i think.
Why am i blabbering soo much here. Keep updating bro, u have fans waiting everywhere!
BROFIST!
krillshadow
Inferno Dragon15 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
For all you guys who say the story is dead and will never finish, you guys need to look on the dudes profile page, he even says right on his profile page:

"I will be unavailable until sometime in the fall as I will be without internet for a couple of months starting on July 9, 2012. However, I will be taking this time to work on my novel and fan fictions, new and old, and will hopefully get back in to the stride I had several years ago when I could update weekly. Thank you for your patience and see you in the fall! (Sorry for not updating Broken Lives before I left)"

So it isnt like just because he hasnt updated in 3 years that the story is done for forever, VERY soon he'll be back and he'll finish this amazing story, its not going to be a uncompleted story.
tanakaL chapter 46 . 11/28/2012
This is a excellent story! Its one of my top five. I love the plot and the way you write. When I read the story I can see what's going on and experience it. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Jvuk487 chapter 46 . 11/27/2012
Wonderful! I definitely loved how you wrote this, but I'm kinda disappointed that I probably won't get to read the end :(

Last update was 3years ago so I'm assuming you are through with writing it. It was an amazing story and I hate to see something so good end up unfinished but I can't do anything about it. I can only hope that as a reader you will come back to this story! PLEASE! I will just bug myself to find out what happens until I'm completely insane instead of the fine balance of insanity and clarity that I have for now XD

But! If inspiration is gone, then nothing can be done about it. Although I'll still try! Thankyou for what you have written, and if you do come back! Thankyou what may be I the future.

Hope to see something soon! JVuk out
Seto-fan1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Seriously man, it's been 3 years since you last updated any of your stories. Give us something other then the occasional empty promise.
Extreme Dinosaur Fangirl chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
this is cool i really like it
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »