Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
windex chapter 46 . 4/10/2012
such a good story. to bad it's discontinued. would have liked 2see it finished
dinohuntsmen chapter 45 . 4/4/2012
why not no lesbian stuff.

but i thnk that a male being take in by female raptor is cool and being skilled whit a bow is prety cool his name sould be cj or christian
booman980 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
pealse Dinohunter no lesbian relationships.
james sisk chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
i also agre with cj burton and some of the other on the reviews but most of all cj burton and lastly i think that know one would realiy mind if his name was that of his own and haveing the idea of him being skilled with a bow is so cool.
Kaudak the smasher chapter 46 . 3/30/2012
Love the story so much. One of a few things that bother me though is the amount of crying. I can understand at the beginning that Amanda would be crying her eyes out, and even tbefore she was rescued, but this late in the game seems that she should be hardened enough to not be breaking down every five seconds. Minus the attempted rape and her father incident. Other than that this has become one of my top 5 favorite stories on this website. So please keep updating!
robert gonigs chapter 46 . 3/26/2012
lso agree with cj
dinohuntsmen chapter 46 . 3/26/2012
i agree with cj burton
cjburton chapter 46 . 3/14/2012
i think u r doing a good job but i would like to see some things

male gets thakn in by female raptor and becomes skilled with a bow and it would be a great honor if u could name him if u use him cj

2.i would like to see a lesbian relasionship with kari and that human female

and more freqent chaptor

if u like it tell me in one of the note in jp broke lives plz

ps sorry for spelling errors doing this on kindle
Darkfire Dragon28 chapter 46 . 2/18/2012
This is very good. I hope you plan on finishing it.
Raptorfan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I'm loving the new updated chapters for this story! The old ones were good too, but the new ones show a lot of improvement over the older chapters. Hope to see more soon.

And, I agree with some of the others on here. Would be nice to see a male human and female raptor relationship too.
Zeuskywoo09 chapter 46 . 1/11/2012
Now being a reviewer I will have to point out confusing things to me: what the fuck happened to the story? I read this a month ago and it was amazing, but now I don't even think this is your story, seriously.

Infact I came back to see the bit of a cross-over between the stories, but now I don't even understand the story at-all...
Jakpl chapter 46 . 12/12/2011
This story is Great! Please add more PLEASE!
whisperheart456 chapter 46 . 11/26/2011
Please continue this story... I would like to know the end of this story... Love it so far though...
bookcoda chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
wow now i understand why i was recomended this story
Dark Rosette chapter 46 . 11/20/2011
I hope this is continued.

DR