Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
guest chapter 46 . 6/18/2015
I love this so much and you haven't updated in forever. sorry if I sound pushy but I love it so much!
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Really? Humans? And a female at that...good grief why couldn't the story be just about the dinosaur.
Guest chapter 46 . 6/7/2015
Update please great story
ivanganev1992 chapter 46 . 6/2/2015
ch 46

I wonder when Cassandra ( I think in short Casy ) for short would once again ask Kari to teach her language and comunicate more easyly .

And as for the rating of the story it was just a glimpse without detail , I would think it is maybe T rating , but that cruelty is on the edge between T and M .

As for the revelationships feel free to deside .

And between Casy and Kary whatever You deside it would be better when Casy learn that language .

And by the way I hope Amanda's father now to see the caring side and understand and assept now the resons betwwen that relationship .

Please update . That is great story second story between Gold platinium or dimand quality .

Really very intresting story .
ivanganev1992 chapter 41 . 6/1/2015
ch 41

It went better than the first meeting , maybe finally with the same result in the end by friendship and the human to learn Raptor language once again when she got a new friend helper and guardian . And of course I hope tht the human will ofer some food to Kari . And the human to armr herself but not to trathen Kari but o defend against other dangers . And some med aid for future injuries .
ivanganev1992 chapter 40 . 6/1/2015
So far i red ch 40
ivanganev1992 chapter 34 . 6/1/2015
ch 34

I learned than in the battle field in a possibility do a double take . And well food , Stabbing with a stomp wtith that sharp claws and bitting his troat and stabbing him should be enought pemenantly to eliminate the
T-rex and the T-rex to become food and that poisonous creature when he is dead if Amanda keep the poisnous sack she could dip her hunting wepons for extra efect with the hunting .

And that creature ithink Pteranodon is intresting but could be a great help .
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 6/1/2015
ch 26

That plant could be caqrefully collected and used as tranqulizing/sleep gas to the other dinos . potentually useful for hunt .
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
ch 17

That was the rerason for Amanda to suggest to get any long range weapon . Bow , crossbow , balista ,. shotgun , M16/ AK any long range weapon than those measly knives .
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
ch 16

Oh and forgot to add medical supply and equpment for any wounds .
And food .

So far just informationto settle the things , and the killer of Silver's famyly is criminal murderous maniac .

The most nasty way is bwside immobilising him and cutting him slowly from the skin to deeper parts under the skin be cutted everywhere , or humaliating him by releasying compyzaurs slowly to bite and eat him alive in counciousness.
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
ch 15

Maybe some wepons cold be better to fend of the other hostile crartures especially the firearms . If she'll stay . And maybe someone to stay to keep amanda safe . And also to fight mele stile lik a raptor plus other stiles .
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
ch 14

Well Silver Claw is very nice father/friendly guardian and Lance really looks like bad person expirienced but using to hurt innocent is nasty . Still he would be helpful with his skill beside his crelty .

Strill his things and that Dart could save them killing a danger or to hunt .

And his equipment could help . even with the spitting venom creature .
guest chapter 46 . 5/15/2015
will you ever update? i've read this more than 3 times hoping for an update.. :s please update once more!
Guest chapter 46 . 4/12/2015
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Guest chapter 46 . 2/21/2015
Ive been reading this for awhile now and i really enjoy I finally caught up with the last updated chapter.i noticed it was last updated in 2009.I really hope u havent forgot about this story necause it is a really good one and i am dieing to read more
648 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »