Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
RedLightningD608 chapter 45 . 7/1/2016
Dramatic rescue!
RedLightningD608 chapter 44 . 7/1/2016
Things just got interesting hehe
RedLightningD608 chapter 43 . 7/1/2016
And once More Amanda is in a 'bad' position
RedLightningD608 chapter 41 . 7/1/2016
I wonder if Kari found Amanda's mother? *ponders*

BETRAYAL!

Hmm I not sure we found out what happened in the mystery cave that caused Silver Claw and the others to become 'nervous' about Amanda for a while..
RedLightningD608 chapter 40 . 7/1/2016
Oh damn, sound Like Amanda dad is gonna suffer later in the story... oh dang 6 chapters left till this is over...
RedLightningD608 chapter 35 . 7/1/2016
Geese some savage green raptors wow
D608 chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
Wow see back?! Dang it I wish Mister phyco path would die already
D608 chapter 16 . 6/30/2016
he mentioned.I suspect another territorial war soon after that little discussion..

Heh funny to see Hammond again, kinda worried about his 'Plans'
D608 chapter 15 . 6/30/2016
Loki the mischief, dang you pulled that off so well *claps* well done
D608 chapter 13 . 6/30/2016
hehe tfunny 'Welcome to Isla Sorna...aka the island of the 5 deaths
D608 chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
heh I expected Ellie to die way back in the story but this a bit more dramatic.

Oh I'm so caught now, your little mention of DNA and nano stuff got my attention as I know a bit about that kinda technology, I look forward to the next chapters hehe.

And personally, I think raptors be a bit more savage than you portrayed them around the carcase, just my thoughts.
D608 chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
Okay Silver Claw trying to feed Amanda was kinda funny
Joey baldwin chapter 46 . 6/29/2016
Hey man did u die or what because u have just quit your story's bro . Are u dead because if not there are multiple people and my self for you to continue this story . If not give it to someone else. Ik a few people that can finish this story. I question where have u been in the last seven years . Ik u have a life but you can not ignore us people because we deserve a finish and a good finish. I hope dealer that u would reconsider to finish broken lives or if u don't want to finish this story then give it for adoption. Thank u and have a nice day but we deserve to know if u are going to finish it or not do we can stop bugging you .
George chapter 46 . 4/1/2016
I'm not in my account, but anyway wanted to write this.
What happened now, making you not to update this story IN 7 YEARS?
You already collected enough posts asking the same, now why you don't make and submit the following chapters?
We're all HUNGRY for them! Much like the Tyrannosaur who always kept chasing Amanda and the Raptors.
Where are you then, or what are you doing?
DuskJ032 chapter 46 . 3/26/2016
This has been the best JP fanfic I've ever read and I hope you continue it. I'm curious if you'll put in the events of JP3 or not. Anyway your an amazing writer.
682 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »