Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 5/30
ch 14

Well Silver Claw is very nice father/friendly guardian and Lance really looks like bad person expirienced but using to hurt innocent is nasty . Still he would be helpful with his skill beside his crelty .

Strill his things and that Dart could save them killing a danger or to hunt .

And his equipment could help . even with the spitting venom creature .
guest chapter 46 . 5/15
will you ever update? i've read this more than 3 times hoping for an update.. :s please update once more!
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Ive been reading this for awhile now and i really enjoy I finally caught up with the last updated chapter.i noticed it was last updated in 2009.I really hope u havent forgot about this story necause it is a really good one and i am dieing to read more
AfroRaptorSamurai chapter 46 . 2/18
Bro you have given me at least four heart attacks and many many feels I know there hasn't been an update for six years but I still have hope for you. Please please update
Best of luck afroraptorsamurai
TheLastWord chapter 22 . 2/8
I think of myself as a tough guy, but i've cried at least a dozen times since chapter 15. This story is incredible and i really hope that it turns out alright.
I've read this like 4 times over since i found it. But why does it have to end like it did? I would like to see a well deseved update soon with Jurassic World coming out soon. It really is the best thing i have EVER read, please continue.
somerandomdude chapter 46 . 1/10
Please continue, this fanfic is the best one I have ever red, please, please, please.
guest chapter 46 . 1/5
I love the story. Would like to read more. Hoping you post again soon.
Digital hell 12 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I just finished reading the story I loved every chapter I hope with the new movie coming out that the story will get a few more updates
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I read all 46 chapters in 3 days and was kinda sad when it came to a sudden end. Its an amazung story but it been 2 or 3 years since it was updated. I hope it gets an update soon.
Songorita chapter 46 . 11/28/2014
I love this story. I can't wait to see happens next. Please update soon.
ColdFang chapter 46 . 10/16/2014
Very Nice Story. Hope to see more.
Zoommerfish chapter 44 . 8/25/2014
It would be interesting to have silver claw get a shiny replacement claw for the one he lost like a fake foot for amputee victims. it would really make him 'Silver Claw'
Zoommerfish chapter 45 . 8/25/2014
It would be interesting to have silver claw get a shiny replacement for the one he lost like a fake foot for amputee victims.
637 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »