Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
Raptor Pilot chapter 46 . 7/16/2014
Why is it every good story is never finished?
Graznigrad chapter 46 . 7/12/2014
Man, it would be awesome if this story was to continue, especially now that Jurassic World is starting to look very promising.
Andresome04 chapter 46 . 7/8/2014
Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! This is like my favorite Jurassic Park story ever! I can't wait till you update! Please post soon! :D
Black-Phinoex chapter 46 . 4/25/2014
Great chapter. Keep up the awesome work. I love the story. The plot is interesting and so are the characters. Update again soon.
LordCanine chapter 46 . 4/25/2014
Write damn it! Write! Rrrrrrraaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh! Write!
Joey baldwin chapter 46 . 4/20/2014
I like this story please don't stop keep going its getting really good
0769Alpha1378 chapter 46 . 2/20/2014
I just read the story a 2 time Iove this story please updAte soon
Guest chapter 46 . 2/5/2014
I love your story it's really great! I noticed it's been a couple of years since you've updated but I can't help but hope you might update on this story again some day.
ilovedracoDH chapter 46 . 12/27/2013
wow this is really good, I wished you would continue this, I like this story a lot

I hope you get back to it :D
Guest chapter 46 . 12/11/2013
Forget the revitions. Right more chapters
The Unfocused One chapter 46 . 11/24/2013
I dont know if you are going to finish this story but, I wanted you to know that I fell in love with the story and characters within. If you are still lurking about, know that you have a large following that I am proud to count myself among. I hope to see your triumphant return.

The Unfocused One
Lazurman chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow. Just from this first chapter, I'm asking myself, 'Why the HELL isn't this in first place? This one chapter has more evocative imagery and gripping emotion than most anything I've read to date! Definitely one of the 10%!

One peeve, though. Silver Claw, I can get as a raptor name, if a bit generic. But Sophia? Didn't know raptors were multi-cultural. Bah, a meaningless nuance. DAMN good fic!
99godzilla195 chapter 46 . 11/1/2013
Love it solo geaat
Slytherin Studios chapter 46 . 10/20/2013
I love your story, please udpate soon.
Winter Nightstar chapter 46 . 9/25/2013
This story is amazing please update!
619 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »