Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
Jonathan chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Since I hear you're working on the rewrites, are you still going to do the lemon scene with Amanda and Silver Claw?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Please don't quit this! You got this far! Please don't quit the story is awesome!
Assasin240 chapter 28 . 2/18/2016
So many tears the whole island is going to flood soon
Assasin240 chapter 27 . 2/18/2016
Well that was... Graphic
Guest chapter 46 . 1/12/2016
It is now January 2016. It has been nearly 7 years since this was updated. For the sake of finishing such an interesting story, please complete this fic.
Guest chapter 46 . 1/2/2016
I really like this story and I hope you continue to write it though will they ever have time to play the game predator game silver claw mentioned
AyraTheAverage chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Hiyo!
Reporting in to say that i loved the story, i found it initialy on wattpad from someone who got your permission to post it and stayed up till 2:30am to gte it finished ( i crashed out tho and i just finished it now. I hope I hope you get to finish this story if you have time, i fell in love with it and the characters and again a really do hope you get a chance to finish it, although if you don't important glad you didn't leave us on a cliffhanger P
Sincerely ~ AyraTheAverage
Guest chapter 44 . 11/11/2015
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read
Spaz2678 chapter 46 . 8/20/2015
Why won't you finish the story? It is really good and I would like to know the end.
Roguereine chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
I really like how you seem to be tying in the 2nd movie with the story. And I hope Amanda and Silver Claw are together again soon.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/27/2015
#finishthisstory, Broken Lives has repeatedly gave me shivers, gave me adrenaline rushes, and captured my heart on every chapter.
ZombieFever chapter 46 . 7/27/2015
Figured I would read the entire thing befor3 reviewing. I have to admit I feel in love with every part, character development is splendid and made me wanna see Amanda and Silver Claw relationship unfold. I enjoyed Sophia character, heck I enjoyed them all. Wish I had time to talk about every single character. I'll most like reread in the future and comment on each chapter since it deserves as much.

Also con where's Silver and Amanda sex scene ;) Don't lie everyone wants to read that. Xd

Again thanks for the story, I do hope if by some chance that the story will finish. Sad I stumbled on this so late, but again thanks for the many enjoyable hours of reading.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/27/2015
No! It can't just end there! I randomly stumbled on this story a few days ago and I have been glued to it for the past three days. This story is simply awesome! if it doesn't finish its going to nag me for years on what happened in the end. You can't just forget about this story, it's one of the best I've ever read on fan fiction! Please from the tablet of one random fan of the story, please finish it.
Roguereine chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
I love your fanfic! This is the first really good dino story I've come across.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 46 . 7/13/2015