Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
Digital hell 12 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I just finished reading the story I loved every chapter I hope with the new movie coming out that the story will get a few more updates
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I read all 46 chapters in 3 days and was kinda sad when it came to a sudden end. Its an amazung story but it been 2 or 3 years since it was updated. I hope it gets an update soon.
Songorita chapter 46 . 11/28/2014
I love this story. I can't wait to see happens next. Please update soon.
ColdFang chapter 46 . 10/16/2014
Very Nice Story. Hope to see more.
Zoommerfish chapter 44 . 8/25/2014
It would be interesting to have silver claw get a shiny replacement claw for the one he lost like a fake foot for amputee victims. it would really make him 'Silver Claw'
Zoommerfish chapter 45 . 8/25/2014
It would be interesting to have silver claw get a shiny replacement for the one he lost like a fake foot for amputee victims.
Zoommerfish chapter 46 . 8/24/2014
Good work and keep it up no idea why the Kari and Cassandra thing was added but it sems to work out for now, a little better spelling you'll be fine.
manderson741 chapter 46 . 8/24/2014
I recently found you story and I have not slept since. It is an amazing story and I could not set it down!

You are a good writer and I will endeavor to read everything you write!
Zoommerfish chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
the knives are pretty hard to replace the stone is a sentimental keepsake
Raptor Pilot chapter 46 . 7/16/2014
Why is it every good story is never finished?
Graznigrad chapter 46 . 7/12/2014
Man, it would be awesome if this story was to continue, especially now that Jurassic World is starting to look very promising.
Andresome04 chapter 46 . 7/8/2014
Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! This is like my favorite Jurassic Park story ever! I can't wait till you update! Please post soon! :D
Black-Phinoex chapter 46 . 4/25/2014
Great chapter. Keep up the awesome work. I love the story. The plot is interesting and so are the characters. Update again soon.
LordCanine chapter 46 . 4/25/2014
Write damn it! Write! Rrrrrrraaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh! Write!
Joey baldwin chapter 46 . 4/20/2014
I like this story please don't stop keep going its getting really good
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »