Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
Shadow315 chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Wow ... she could at least be nicer! Especially since he hasn't threatened her, saved her life, and she knows he understands her!
Teshy chapter 46 . 6/26/2015
I stumbled on this a day ago. I could not stop reading it. Wow what a great fic. I have had so much fun reading it. I do hope you will come back and continue it. I love Amanda and Silver Claw. I so hope you do turn Amanda into a raptor. I think that would make the story rock even more. I want to see her and Silver Claw's hatchlings. :) I also love all the others and am so curious about Casandra and Kari I like the motherly thing but seeing them as a couple would be better. I am also wondering what killed the brown pack. please come back and continue it.

Teshy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Isla Nublar Dromaeosaurs: Saurornitholestes Nublarensis.
Saurornitholestes Nublarensis is a Isla Nublar Dromaeosaur, hunted in packs.
Classification: Isla Nublar Dromaeosauridae.
Locations: Isla Nublar.
Diet: Carnivore.
Size: Of African Leopards.
Prey: Protoceratops, Iguanodons, Rhabdodons, Tenontosaurus, Ampelosaurus, Torosaurus, Hypsilophodons, Stygimolochs.
Kegan99 chapter 46 . 6/23/2015
Please update this story its so good!
guest chapter 46 . 6/18/2015
I love this so much and you haven't updated in forever. sorry if I sound pushy but I love it so much!
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Really? Humans? And a female at that...good grief why couldn't the story be just about the dinosaur.
Guest chapter 46 . 6/7/2015
Update please great story
ivanganev1992 chapter 46 . 6/2/2015
ch 46

I wonder when Cassandra ( I think in short Casy ) for short would once again ask Kari to teach her language and comunicate more easyly .

And as for the rating of the story it was just a glimpse without detail , I would think it is maybe T rating , but that cruelty is on the edge between T and M .

As for the revelationships feel free to deside .

And between Casy and Kary whatever You deside it would be better when Casy learn that language .

And by the way I hope Amanda's father now to see the caring side and understand and assept now the resons betwwen that relationship .

Please update . That is great story second story between Gold platinium or dimand quality .

Really very intresting story .
ivanganev1992 chapter 41 . 6/1/2015
ch 41

It went better than the first meeting , maybe finally with the same result in the end by friendship and the human to learn Raptor language once again when she got a new friend helper and guardian . And of course I hope tht the human will ofer some food to Kari . And the human to armr herself but not to trathen Kari but o defend against other dangers . And some med aid for future injuries .
ivanganev1992 chapter 40 . 6/1/2015
So far i red ch 40
ivanganev1992 chapter 34 . 6/1/2015
ch 34

I learned than in the battle field in a possibility do a double take . And well food , Stabbing with a stomp wtith that sharp claws and bitting his troat and stabbing him should be enought pemenantly to eliminate the
T-rex and the T-rex to become food and that poisonous creature when he is dead if Amanda keep the poisnous sack she could dip her hunting wepons for extra efect with the hunting .

And that creature ithink Pteranodon is intresting but could be a great help .
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 6/1/2015
ch 26

That plant could be caqrefully collected and used as tranqulizing/sleep gas to the other dinos . potentually useful for hunt .
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
ch 17

That was the rerason for Amanda to suggest to get any long range weapon . Bow , crossbow , balista ,. shotgun , M16/ AK any long range weapon than those measly knives .
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
ch 16

Oh and forgot to add medical supply and equpment for any wounds .
And food .

So far just informationto settle the things , and the killer of Silver's famyly is criminal murderous maniac .

The most nasty way is bwside immobilising him and cutting him slowly from the skin to deeper parts under the skin be cutted everywhere , or humaliating him by releasying compyzaurs slowly to bite and eat him alive in counciousness.
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
ch 15

Maybe some wepons cold be better to fend of the other hostile crartures especially the firearms . If she'll stay . And maybe someone to stay to keep amanda safe . And also to fight mele stile lik a raptor plus other stiles .
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »