Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
Guest chapter 46 . 1/2/2016
I really like this story and I hope you continue to write it though will they ever have time to play the game predator game silver claw mentioned
AyraTheAverage chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Hiyo!
Reporting in to say that i loved the story, i found it initialy on wattpad from someone who got your permission to post it and stayed up till 2:30am to gte it finished ( i crashed out tho and i just finished it now. I hope I hope you get to finish this story if you have time, i fell in love with it and the characters and again a really do hope you get a chance to finish it, although if you don't important glad you didn't leave us on a cliffhanger P
Sincerely ~ AyraTheAverage
Guest chapter 44 . 11/11/2015
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read
Spaz2678 chapter 46 . 8/20/2015
Why won't you finish the story? It is really good and I would like to know the end.
Roguereine chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
I really like how you seem to be tying in the 2nd movie with the story. And I hope Amanda and Silver Claw are together again soon.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/27/2015
#finishthisstory, Broken Lives has repeatedly gave me shivers, gave me adrenaline rushes, and captured my heart on every chapter.
ZombieFever chapter 46 . 7/27/2015
Figured I would read the entire thing befor3 reviewing. I have to admit I feel in love with every part, character development is splendid and made me wanna see Amanda and Silver Claw relationship unfold. I enjoyed Sophia character, heck I enjoyed them all. Wish I had time to talk about every single character. I'll most like reread in the future and comment on each chapter since it deserves as much.

Also con where's Silver and Amanda sex scene ;) Don't lie everyone wants to read that. Xd

Again thanks for the story, I do hope if by some chance that the story will finish. Sad I stumbled on this so late, but again thanks for the many enjoyable hours of reading.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/27/2015
No! It can't just end there! I randomly stumbled on this story a few days ago and I have been glued to it for the past three days. This story is simply awesome! if it doesn't finish its going to nag me for years on what happened in the end. You can't just forget about this story, it's one of the best I've ever read on fan fiction! Please from the tablet of one random fan of the story, please finish it.
Roguereine chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
I love your fanfic! This is the first really good dino story I've come across.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 46 . 7/13/2015
Please continue!
Shadow315 chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Wow ... she could at least be nicer! Especially since he hasn't threatened her, saved her life, and she knows he understands her!
Teshy chapter 46 . 6/26/2015
I stumbled on this a day ago. I could not stop reading it. Wow what a great fic. I have had so much fun reading it. I do hope you will come back and continue it. I love Amanda and Silver Claw. I so hope you do turn Amanda into a raptor. I think that would make the story rock even more. I want to see her and Silver Claw's hatchlings. :) I also love all the others and am so curious about Casandra and Kari I like the motherly thing but seeing them as a couple would be better. I am also wondering what killed the brown pack. please come back and continue it.

Teshy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Isla Nublar Dromaeosaurs: Saurornitholestes Nublarensis.
Saurornitholestes Nublarensis is a Isla Nublar Dromaeosaur, hunted in packs.
Classification: Isla Nublar Dromaeosauridae.
Locations: Isla Nublar.
Diet: Carnivore.
Size: Of African Leopards.
Prey: Protoceratops, Iguanodons, Rhabdodons, Tenontosaurus, Ampelosaurus, Torosaurus, Hypsilophodons, Stygimolochs.
Kegan99 chapter 46 . 6/23/2015
Please update this story its so good!
guest chapter 46 . 6/18/2015
I love this so much and you haven't updated in forever. sorry if I sound pushy but I love it so much!
692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »