Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
twilightangel14 chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
plz write the next chapter soon i'm so bad about cliffhangers
Mike 646 chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
Brilliant chapter and thanks for the speedy update. This chapter was very good because Amanda and Silver Claw are so close now and ellie finally got her wish and now Tyrannos looks like he will make an appearence!

This is getting so good! Update Soon!
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
I loved the new chapter, and I dearly hope to see the next one out soon!

I love the relationship Amanda and Silver Claw now share, and how Ellie left the island for the mainland!

Well, update soon!

By the way, I love the choice of the next chapter's title!
twilightangel14 chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
this story gets better with each chapter and is amanda really gonna turn into a raptor?
natdrat00 chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
This is a good story, by your refrences you must like the movies. I'm glad you brought Elle back and gave her a proper exit, It might be nice to see a comical sub-chapter or a one-shot of her returning to her family. I hope you update soon, it will be interesting to see how Ian respondes to the raptors if he shows (please).
St. Alicon chapter 15 . 7/9/2007
In all honesty, I think letting Silver Claw live was a bad plot decision.

Or at least being so accepting of this mate buisness, a little confict would be nice.

I'm expecting something other than mild apathy this next time when a human comes into close contact with a raptor, so far Ellie is the only one to have been 'scared' or worried.

A six foot killing machine has that effect on people and it's undermining your work every time it doesn't.
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 15 . 7/9/2007
hi , this fic is addicting you have a good imagination to work with , um 2 questions though the dreams amanda has are they a foreshadowing of things to come? and did you just write off tyrannous?
Warhammerdude chapter 15 . 7/9/2007
aw, thats cute! great story!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
This chapter sure did have more than a few surprises in it. SC finally admitting his love, asking Amanda to be his mate, a miraculous recovery, Ellie still alive somehow, they're sick with a mysterious disease, and Ellie finally getting her dream of going home.

While I think I understand the reasons why, the part where Amanda and SC proclaimed their love and 'mated' seemed a bit surreal. As did Ellie's reappearance, like they were just taking it in turn as it came by. Not really giving a serious response or having enough time to 'let it sink in.' I suppose you did that to just continue on with the story, to hurry on to the parts that you REALLY wanted to write, right?

For some reason, I think I know where the next chapter is going. While Amanda and SC are at that factory, the scene from Amanda's dream is going to play out. She is going to somehow be turned into a raptor. To a degree, I can understand why you'd want that to happen. But what if it happened in reverse-SC became a human? Hm...NAH!

The other thing that kind of bugs me is your explanation on how Loki faked Ellie's death. Though I'm sure it was all a prank and that it was somewhat possible, it just strikes me as a little farfetched. But at that explains why Amanda's bags were stolen from their cave when they got back there.

And why do I foresee some serious danger with the pteradons in the next few chapters? It would seem that they've finally reached their area of the island. It suppose that there are two things that Amanda, SC, and the other raptors can do.

1) They hunt the pteradons to find their nests and crush their eggs. That would at least slow down the population growth. Maybe even helping them keep the numbers low enough for them kill them one at a time.

2) They'll be forced to flee to other parts of the island because the swarm of pteradons is too large and dangerous. If this happens, it seems VERY likely that Tyrannous will come back into the picture. Which means more trouble...

Why do I get the feeling that when Hammond comes to Isle Sorna to pick up Ellie, the chopper's going to be attacked by the pteradons? Sure, it and Ellie may escape to safety, but it just seems like an impending crisis. And there is another thing: you said there was going to be another male character being introduced. If the chopper was attacked and, mostly likely, destroyed, it would be the perfect time for that new character to show up; the pilot.

P.S. I wonder if you're actually going to have SC and Amanda consummate their mating now that it's 'official'? Yeah, yeah, I'm a pervert.
mike 646 chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
Another Great Chapter! This story is getting too good and now there is this involvement with Ingen and Tyrannos is still out there, so many possibilities! And now Amanda and Silver claw are closer than ever before. Please continue this story it is so good and so well written.

Update soon!
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
Aw! I KNEW Silver Claw and Amanda would be like this! That is so fantastic-they're great together!

I'm also glad Ellie's back-I had a FEELING that she never truly died, and I can't wait to see the next chapter! It will reveal wether Ellie truly DOES want to leave, or if she reconsiders and stays with Amanda and Silver Claw!

Please update!

I've seriously done nothing but read this new chapter since I woke up today, but it was so worth it!
twilightangel14 chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
aww thats so sweet plz continue this story
Genome Soldier chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
An excellent story so far! I can not wait to so what happens next! Please update soon!
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
Woah! I read chapters twelve to fourteen tonight, and I loved them! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I assume ELLIE is coming back, hm?

I really hope Silver Claw can survive! He and Amanda are so close, and they're absolutely perfect for each other! If he DOES die though, I'm going to cry, but I still desperately want to know what happens next!

Update soon please-this is so suspenseful!
mike 646 chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
Great Chapter once again! I like the direction in which the story is going. Keep up the good work!

Update soon!