Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives (Legacy Version)
natdrat00 chapter 21 . 8/24/2007
Another great chapter, you showed the feeling Amanda and Silver Claw have for eachother well, and how deep they go. I hope to see another chapter soon, I really like this story. But I must ask if ending the chapters with "RUN" is going to become a habit.
NemesisX312 chapter 21 . 8/23/2007
My goodness, things sure are turning for the worst, and its starting to look like Sophia is the villian, but glad they fixed the mess they had, most exciting, continue with the exquisite story.

Till then, farewell.
Morgomir chapter 21 . 8/23/2007
Great chapter. But please don't forget in chapter 12 while they were in the building they came accross a tank with "Nanotechnology version 10

Nanite DNA amplification and Structural Repair

Do not mix DNA samples with liquid" on it. :-). It could be useful. Don't forget the other INgen team as wel. Keep up the good work.
Teodyssey chapter 21 . 8/23/2007
T_T one of them is going to die now *cries*.

this sort of thing happened to me a little while back on an online game, my friend had quit and i was just chatting with some of my friends. now my friend had entrusted someone else with his characters and had told me about this.

what he failled to mention was that he would be logging in, now he and i RP a lot and everyone respects that. my friend does his RP routine which can be easily copied by anyone else and I, being the complete idiot i am, mistake it for my friend's friend and proceed to attack him. i later found out that it was my friend controlling the character not the other guy.

as for suggestions for the next chappy, you could kill sophia. causing emotional pain and scaring to Silver Claw (seeing as she is his best friend and the one that's been there the longest for him.). this could be made to make silver claw and amanda distant from one another due to grief until you come up with something but... it could also lead to them getting closer.

use it if you want but it sucks and doesn't quite fit.
twilightangel14 chapter 21 . 8/23/2007
man i love this stroy its the best and you so need to do the next chapetr soon cause i can't wait!
NemesisX312 chapter 20 . 8/19/2007
My goodness, Silverclaw killed Amanda by mistake!

This as been the best intensifying part of the story i've read so far, always wondering when Silverclaw and Amanda will meet, thats what kept me in my seat, excited of the outcome.

Continue the good writing.

Till then, farewell...
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 20 . 8/16/2007
damn , he mistook amanda for an inturder , and wb i missed reading your story it is really good :)
Teodyssey chapter 20 . 8/15/2007
*finishes reading chapter 20*... this Fanfic is going to need one heck of a catharsis at the end.
Genome Soldier chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
Yet another excellent chapter! Please update soon!
twilightangel14 chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
plz continue i'm really impatient !
Mike 646 chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
Another outstanding update! Sophia is really interested in silver claw! I hope Amandas not dead please no. Thats just my opinion though. Great chapter.

Update soon!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
OH! I see the theme you're using here! That by giving into hatred only causing unnecessary pain for everyone, including those precious to you. In this case, by SC giving into his hatred for men, he has now probably badly injured his mate, completely unintentionally.

Though I find it quite ironic that Sophia doesn't know anything about Amanda except that she's SC's human mate. You know, to one degree, Sophia could've set up this whole thing. She'd have surely heard Amanda's name spoken when they returned and purposely not told him in hopes of her being accidentally killed. After all, Sophia seems quite intent to become his mate now that they're of age.

While I'm sure the next chapter will be about SC getting reacquainted with Amanda (if she's still alive and conscious). Then again, Eddie would probably shoot them the first chance he got. Which could drive them away before Amanda and SC could explain things if they recognize one another. Yet they said that he'd left his rifle out of reach before they attacked, so perhaps not.

Either way it could go, I'm torn to which way it'll go though. Oh, the suspense! And the hint of the next chapter's title isn't helping any either!
Warhammerdude chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
uh oh please not be amanda, but it probably is
Morgomir chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
Fantastic chapter. It's just wow. Keep up the good work.
natdrat00 chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
NO! You keep me on edge for a month, and you come back with a cliff hanger like this, Please, Please post another chapter soon. Please!
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »