Reviews for Jurassic Park Broken Lives
XWerewolfPirateX chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
YAYNESS! Awesome chapters, love the story. Keep writing more chapters!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
Heh, so you trade one cliffhanger for another? That's okay. But I kind of had a feeling that this was going to happen. I must say however, that I was pleasantly surprised again that you seemed to have used another suggestion of mine.

Why do I get the feeling that this mysterious individual who was probably watching the girls hunt the entire time was Tyrannous? Hm, scouting for information on enemy movement and tactics eh? I wonder what his next move will be.

And if the girls will somehow get a fire going. You do realize that the easiest way of keeping a fire on an island like that would be to keep it indoors and with a constant supply of wood. Also, wood plucked from dead and dry trees makes a less visible smokescreen than branches from live trees. And since they are on an island filled with carnivorous animals, a less visible campfire would probably be for the best.

Sorry about lecturing. I just really want to see the best brought out of this story.
natdrat00 chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
This is a good story, I can only imagine where it is going. I hope you update soon.
Dezy-X29 chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
AWESOME! Lol, I wonder what Ellie said? haha
Aki chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
intersting...have you heard about Jurassic park 4?
Emolsifier chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
Woot! this is great!. yay! so much stuff that'll push the story along, poor silver claw though. I thought that flare guns had enough power to kill something like a velociraptor. oh another raptor yay for the mysteriousness!.
Dezy-X29 chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
zomfg amazing
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
Oh, you are vicious! Man, I was getting really into it as well.

I was a little surprised when the girls started eatting raw meat, but I guess if you're starving enough you'll eat ANYTHING. I can also understand the problem with the kitchen. However, I have to question the wisdom of them eatting candy bars (or whatever they were) after their expiration date. I mean, come on, those things should've expired a long time ago!

I see you've taken my suggestion about Silver Claw dealing with his instincts and his desires. Good job on those points! They happened at appropriate and believable times.

So, we meet the first of their future enemies in this chapter. I'm not sure what to think about this 'Tyrannous' character. Though he did strike me as a little too chatty, arrogant perhaps? Though it was sad reading, it was nice to learn what happened to his Silver Claw's siblings. So now that Silver Claw knows for a fact that Tyrannous killed practically his entire family (and father?), he is now destined to fight and/or kill Tyrannous at some point. I can hardly wait for that time to come.

Amanda and Ellie are finally starting to pull their own weight now eh? I have to say that it's about time! Though having them using their last flare to hunt seems a little stupid to me. Then again, I guess them being teenagers would help to account for them making stupid decisions like that. Obviously they'll need those to scare away the bigger of the carnivores, unless they've got other weapons at their disposal...

Hey, I got some ideas that you could use for when they have to hunt again. Obviously they are going to hunt mostly the small dinosaurs, but should they decide to get some bigger prey. They could always try to dig or find a pit, place stakes and rocks, and lure the creature into the pit. Then, if Silver Claw is feeling better by then, Silver Claw could jump down there and deliver the killing blow. Of course they couldn't take the entire creature so they'd have to cut away the pieces they want/need.

Have you considered having the girls try to make a fire to cook their meat over? I am most curious to see Silver Claw's reaction to his first taste of cooked meat!

Hm, a plane that is flying so low to the ground...Why does that make me think that your placing this story in the same timeline as when the third movie was occuring? If so, damn! This could be an interesting opportunity to put a new twist on that old story!

Update soon, and I'll review just as soon!
Dragonborn chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!

Please hurry with chapter seven, I have to know what Amanda did.
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
Sometimes being loyal is better than being saved . . .
NeosTwo chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
Good chapter.

Update soon!

And please put the T-Rex soon! I hope the other raptor comes back.
Dragonborn chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter of this. You are an awesome writer.
NemesisX312 chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
So a friend of Amanda has survived, it shall continue to be interesting from here on, till then, farewell.
charles ho chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
This my first Jurassic Park fic and i says its quite goods and i like raptor befriend with job!

I hope T-Rex would appear this fic and i like to see Giganotosaurus wuld also appear in this fic

Facts about Velociraptor:

1)Body of Velociraptor cover with furry feathers.

2)Toes claw of Velociraptor can't disembowel its its uses to pierced the neck of its prey.

Another facts:

1)T-Rex bite force is 4 tones per square if T-rex bite Spinosaurus neck like in Jurassic Park 3,Spinosaurus neck will crushed and it will die i hope you get the fact right.

Continue your great work and update soon!
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 5/11/2007