Reviews for Unforgivable
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 10/4/2010
Awesome job. Love it. So, Martin's losin' his case of stupids. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
roses-n-runways chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
Ok Im reviewing on my own story, lol, but it is just to say THANK YOU to everyone who reviews...I know it is frustrating that I have not updated in so long...thank you for hanging in there...thank you for reading and reviewing...your reviews keep me going, even thought it probably doesn't seem like it...once agian, thank you...
roses-n-runways chapter 17 . 10/3/2010
DC World chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very nice beginning. Both characters are bang on in terms of character. I do feel very sorry for Scott in this siutation, and it is heartbreaking that he is just begging for help, but nobody can hear him.

Heidi
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 6/10/2010
Awesome job. Keep it up. You have Martin in character. No worries in that. Love how concerned and parental Claire is and the great dynamic she has with Scott. I'd like Susan Boyd (Scott's mom) soon though. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side. (P.S. love what you wrote in the last bit of your author's note, and you're right: it's a good policy). Catch ya on the flip side.
Linoria chapter 17 . 6/10/2010
Great couple of chapters!

I hate Martin, the character.

I think the way you write him is probably pretty close to the way he would've reacted had that happened in the show.

Looking forward to more!
sweetsolitude99 chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
Ugh. I really hate Martin's character! Poor Scott. :( Nice update! Very fast. Lol.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
You're right, they're not, but from what I've studied, a lot of them do regardless. Awesome updates. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Aimed mischief chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
Whoa. Talk about disaster. *blinks* And, man, you update fast. _ Lovely chapters, absolutely awesome. 3
sweetsolitude99 chapter 15 . 6/8/2010
Uh oh. I like this chapter, but you're killing me with the "will she?"! Lol. Love it! Keep it up. :)
sweetsolitude99 chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
That was a really creative idea with the onions. Very nice job. I love this chapter. :) Keep it up!
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
Oh, poor Scott. His body responded to what Elaine did to him. Poor guy. Great chap. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Aimed mischief chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
Aw, poor Scott. Loved the chapter. _
Syd chapter 12 . 2/25/2010
I freaking love your stories. They are some of the best ones for Higher Ground I've seen.

Out of curiosity, will Scott be going to Horizon eventually? Or is he with Claire for the long haul?

I like how you did the whole confrontation/confession. It was true to the show, while still maintaining originality.

I hope you update soon. :)
Aimed mischief chapter 12 . 2/23/2010