Reviews for Humanization
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This is probably one of the best TB fictions I've read, I can't believe its discontinued. I really like the way Ester and Tres interact, aswell as Abel and their little 'arguments'. The part where Ester had to try and fix Tres was excellent, that could have been really difficult to explain to the nuns..
But I want to know what will happen next and how will they save Abel..?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Discontinued? Seriously? This is so good, I really want to read more. So disapointed to read its not going to be continued...
Its a brilliant stroy, the whole Tres shutdown/reboot thing with Esther was really funny.
Still hoping for you to come back and update..no matter how small a chance that might be...
Fallacy's Guardian chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
FALLACY you have a lot of nerve not continuing this story. Your mother will hear about this. Don't expect dinner tonight.
KAISRE chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I too hope that you will be able to find inspiration to continue this amazing story once again : )

~Kaisre
Skyrere chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
awesome.

I love it.

I would love for you to become inpired enough to conyinue this once again.
popcorngoo chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Oh you are such a good writer please oh please continue this. It was just getting good!
ScarletKira chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I hope that one day, I will open my e-mail and see the notice, "Humanization Chapter 4." That will be a great day. This is a really great story and I do wish you could continue it. I love this couple. And the story is really good so far.
I-Mushi chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Awww, no update for years. Pity, since I really like where it's going!
OkaniFalls chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Dude, i have been reading several of your stories, the mauin one was found but this one is awsome

when are you goiung to update? its been a while
DragonRider-Xankira chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
If you have ANY intention of ever finishing this fic anytime in the future, I severly hope you do. This has such a good beginning! And this site needs more Tresther fics. Tres gets nowhere near enough luvin' on here. Please continue sometime! I don't care if it's a decade into the future, but please finish it!
GypsyWanderer93 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I love this story, please keep going!
Demented Inu chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Aww. I'm not usually too fond of this pairing, but you certainly made it work for me. Tres breaking down like that was so very in-character, and Esther's crankiness was great too. Keep it up!
Alvis002 chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
God, your story really touched me. I make sure I cried, I cried especially the scene When Tres strips. I hope that continues, please! I love this history!

What a beautiful story!
Alucard's Annoying Friend chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
ok i got into this stroy but I dont truly see any romance going on but if you would like an idea...what if when she fixed him she acsidently re-wierd him into well, a duty to reproduce or love or both :D Well just putting it out there! :D
WhatDoYouCallYourself chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
I love it! Please update!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »