Reviews for The Color Red
linda12344 chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Living was not worth living for House without Cuddy.
Paris-Never-Ended22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I read this story when I first discovered fanfiction and didn't have an account yet and I loved it, and now I am so happy I found it again!
Butterflies Of Beauty chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
this was a really good story, it's actually the first story that made me cry. it's really sad. but also beautiful in its own way.
huddyaddict chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
It was beautifully written, but really sad. You portrayed the Huddy relationship to the point of perfection, and the emotions were very well done. But something less sad next time please? I almost cried when I read this one...
hughlaurie4ever chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
i know i am late but awesome story please make more like it but nobody important dies please i am crying rigght now no kidding!
Kyra3 chapter 14 . 7/19/2008
At first, I wasn't sure if I would be able to read this story but the moment I started, I was hooked. It was so beautifully written, especially the ending. It's great to read something so different - thank you.
confusedsarcasm chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
wow. this was very different. such a good idea though, so i'm glad you did it this way. it's just another reason this story is so unique. you put so much emotion into this epilogue and broke down the symbolism of the color red in ways i'm sure the color red itself wouldn't even think of.

i felt like this was the voice over at the end of a movie where the screen pans out across an ocean or something and flashbacks of the whole story run through my mind while reading. this was a brilliant ending to an amazing story.

you are such a talented writer; i hope to read more from you again.
dlb42694 chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
omg i cried so much at the end.i still am.

did the epilogue come from a poem or did you write it
HouseAddiction chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
That was fantastic. I mean really. That was one of the most amazing, well written...I mean...I have no words (coherent words) to describe it. I mean...the way you wrote his death was just so realistic and I can see that being on the show. It was fabulous and awesome and moving and...AH I'm so sad this is over but I really can't wait until you write another Huddy one. XD I love your writing and you should never stop!

HA
Wish-19 chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
*Applauds* GREAT job! I liked that the epilogue was different, it gave your fic a nice ending. And I loved your story, so different and entertaining and dramatic. I liked how you integrated Stacy and Wilson into it as well. Very well done. )

I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
beauitful ending! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
NickyK chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
I enjoyed the story very much! Thank you for writing it and following through. I liked the ending. I'm glad House and Cuddy can finally be together and happy!
starkidtw chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
What a beautiful epilogue for a beautiful fic, sad, angst, but beautiful, thank you. :)
Shikabane-Mai chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
"In death he feels alive. Jubilated. The first time. The last time. The first love. The last love. One second. One day. Eternity."

I loved that last line. Because I think this is basically what the whole story was about. For House to reunite with Cuddy and to be happy with her again. :) Great fic, I'd love to see more from you because you're a great writer!
kncrowder88 chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
I enjoyed this story and you wrote it well. Great job.