Reviews for Seven Days in Atlantis
SGAmvmm chapter 31 . 9/1/2012
This was great..
I like Mitchell and John's frienship.. Hope you write more about them. Thank you for this story. _
J loves JS chapter 31 . 7/7/2010
I really enjoyed this story, even if it is what I would consider AU now that the series is over and we know a little more than we did when you wrote it. Maybe at some point you could add in the changes. But if not, it's still a great story. Well done.
BecStar94 chapter 31 . 7/2/2010
please write more

please!
Aqua Mage chapter 31 . 9/1/2009
Fantastic fic! Particularly loved the first infirmary scene, but the whole thing was great.
janelouise chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hi there~

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story!

I Love any story that tells how exceptional Our Hero, John Sheppard is...especially from so many different points of view! I wish you were still writing, I'd love to read more of your stories. Sincerely, jane
bailey1ak chapter 31 . 8/26/2008
This is now one of my favorite stories. You really did a great job.
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
The chapters of Mitchell meeting the team and his thoughts as well as Lorne's are really good. Completely enjoyed his assessments, they were so spot on.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Just found your story. The first chapter is great. You seem to have Cam pegged especially with his thought that Jackson is going to be pissed.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 31 . 8/1/2008
Great job! Excellently written.
Asugar chapter 31 . 7/25/2008
This is an awesome premise and I love seeing John have someone wo really gets him, a fellow pilot, member of Stargate, sports freak, career military guy like Cam to hang out with and be normal. I wish we could see the report, more Cam and John shenanigans, (the jail break, equations and John's secret Atlantis room were some of the best parts) and maybe more John and Teyla? Lorne is a cool character so I don't think you need to apologize in your notes for having 2 chapters with him. They're great.
Endgame65 chapter 31 . 4/10/2008
I just started reading fan fic recently, and so far I haven't read a lot of crossovers I cared much for. It doesn't really keep to the story and Sheppard's past as it stands now, but I think he and Cam could have easily been friends. I liked this story a lot, and it's good to see these two characters put together. Well done.
Choas Babe chapter 31 . 3/5/2008
Rule one: Don't hurt his geeks. Seriously, don't do it. You won't get back the limb that did it.
Choas Babe chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Are you kidding? If someone shot McKay, his team would kill 'em.
sakurablue13 chapter 31 . 2/17/2008
i got only one word for this outsider's sight of the dysfunctional team

sweet
Obsessedfringey chapter 31 . 2/16/2008
I re-read this story a lot and although you finished it a long time ago, and probably don't read reviews anymore, i wanted to write this down.

:) The story is amazing and i loved the idea of an outsiders opinion on Sheppard, you wrote it beautifully and finished it well. The whole plot and back-plot were intricately chosen and used. :)

:)You see, In chapter thirty you subtly mentioned in a speech by weir that you were maybe thinking of doing another one. This caught my attention because I LOVE THIS STORY! Weir said that maybe next time Cam visited he might bring the whole team along and this was a most brilliant idea on your part! I would love to see more Cam/Shep friendship and more peoples outside views on Sheppard.

So i was wondering... maybe you have considered this? Maybe you will Write an amazing sequel that could even be better than the original? Just asking for the sake of it y'know. Maybe hinting a little. Maybe. :)

:( Anyhoo, i don't know when or if you might read this, but if you do i wanted you to hear my opinion as your fan.

Tallyho.