Reviews for Pure of Heart
Morrigan chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Amazing. I am literally crying. It was so beautiful. Thank you for writing something as beautiful as this.
I'm a Simple Reader chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Utterly Beautiful
NinjaDeeLee chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow, it was so beautiful! I loved it!
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Agh, another sad ending for my favorite pairing for this category lol...
MewMew2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing this gift...
to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
omgee i love it! its so sad! make another chapter where she reads the letter and lets him out and they live happily eva after! -
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
How DO you write such beautiful stories? It makes mine look pitiful by comparison. Great job!
DarkMagicWhiteLight chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
this great! are you gonna contiue it or is this just a oneshot?pleez continue
PyroEra chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
oh my gosh! that was so sad!

i'm such a big raven/malchior fan and this one-shot just portrayed their relationship perfectly!

keep up the good work! :)
Savior-Elemental chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
So...beautiful... can't stop crying... *wa*
Invader-Hime chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Aw!

Wow. That was so beautiful! So well written! I love this couple and it was so refreshing to see it done so well!
QuicktoSee chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow...that was really good. It made me sad for Malchior...poor dragon-creature... Now I want to read your other stuff.
Lee Li Lee chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Oh, this story is so sad. Sad and bitterly sweet. Congratulations, you've written a wonderful story and I've just started to cry.
Silver Midnight chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I'm more of a Raven/Beast Boy fan myself, but this is great. I like it as a one-shot, and I think doing more one-shots would be good. The fact that the entire thing was in italics was a bit annoying, but it really doesn't matter.
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I can't believe that more people haven't reviewed this! It's one of the most moving fics I've read in... I can't remember how long.