Reviews for Sfumato
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I was just thinking about this fanfiction (I believe I read this on livejournal) and I'm so glad I found it.

So beautifully written, I loved this.
rabidcrazygirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
wonderful. absolutely wonderful. i can hardly put into words how wonderful i find this fic. please keep writing!
Cold Flat Coke chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Uh, wow. You did post a lot at the same time! Haven't checked your others yet, but this is definitely a strong start. This is like the direction I was hoping Pam's art would take her... I suppose it's not too late... Anyway, wonderfully written, and made me want to use chalk again. (sort of weird that Mark cropped up in there, though!)
Swann Hunter chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I loved this story! I had to go on google to find out what the title meant, and I was a little lost among the art terms, but it was still an absolutely amazing story!
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This is lovely. Really. I love your style, with long almost-run-on sentences juxtaposed with simplicity. I also like how you use art as a metaphor for how Pam has grown. I really like Pam in this.

And in the current canon reality, a little AU isn't a bad thing. :D
PinktheColor chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow. This is really good. I could almost feel the chalk and blacktop under my own hands. I could see the painting, I could feel the sun on my back in the park. Amazing imagery. I can hardly wait for the next five. Please hurry!
FictionInReality chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Loved this. LOVED.
EmilyHalpert chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
oo i enjoyed it. very artsy. and since i am not an artist i am amazed by the artsyness of it