Reviews for Lucky Bachelorette Number Two
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
It's almost sad that that could have actually become canon with a few 'what if's'. I laughed so hard this fic was awesome.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Aw, it was actually pretty cute
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Oh my goodness, that was so funny. I was laughing out loud most of the time. When Kakashi just dropped in out of nowhere, though, I had to stop reading because I was laughing so hard. I also like the way all of them interacted because it shows that they're all close, and they all care very much for one another. Great story! Thanks for sharing.
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I feel like there could be more so this story but this was suchhhhhh a good read and so well written and hilarious OMG I loved it! Hahaha thanks so much!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Lol Kakashi. Love his trolling.

Well guess sakura has something to gossip with Ino about now.
SlightlySociopathic chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I was giggling all through out this fic. Good job!
winedark chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was hilarious. Naruto wanting to rasengan the bathroom door was priceless.

Making Sasuke the other woman-not cool Naruto. Not cool. T_T
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
It has been, god, seven years since you first posted this, but I'd just like to say that I've read this fic a thousand times and I still burst out laughing at every single point. My lungs literally HURT at the end. Actually, it's gotten to the point that I burst out laughing at the summary and doesn't stop until the end.

Thank you so much for writing this. It never fails to brighten my day.
KD EbonyKitty chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Just a little note to say that I've reread this for about the billionth time and it has never stopped being funny. Thank you for this gem to brighten up my day! :)
thumbsup69 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
The vocabulary tho. It was good but the dialogue could have been a tad less... Academic? Anyway it entertained me and i loved it and i love the words. Awsome fic. 2 thumbs up. More sasunaru tho.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ridiculously funny and so well written!

Oh god, no, not Itachi! Spare him, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
S: I'm not gay.
N: Given the way you dress these days?

Damn straight Naruto! When I first saw his new outfit in the manga, my mind went 'Stripper. Stripper. Stripper.'.
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Funny, funny stuff. Narusasu slash with a mess if the hilarious is just what I needed today.
Makkura Arashi chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Hilarious!
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Ridiculous and brilliant...
Hahaha this fic was just all kinds of awesome
I luved it *thumbs up*