Reviews for Lucky Bachelorette Number Two
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 6/14
I feel like there could be more so this story but this was suchhhhhh a good read and so well written and hilarious OMG I loved it! Hahaha thanks so much!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 3/12
Lol Kakashi. Love his trolling.

Well guess sakura has something to gossip with Ino about now.
SlightlySociopathic chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I was giggling all through out this fic. Good job!
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was hilarious. Naruto wanting to rasengan the bathroom door was priceless.

Making Sasuke the other woman-not cool Naruto. Not cool. T_T
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
It has been, god, seven years since you first posted this, but I'd just like to say that I've read this fic a thousand times and I still burst out laughing at every single point. My lungs literally HURT at the end. Actually, it's gotten to the point that I burst out laughing at the summary and doesn't stop until the end.

Thank you so much for writing this. It never fails to brighten my day.
KD EbonyKitty chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Just a little note to say that I've reread this for about the billionth time and it has never stopped being funny. Thank you for this gem to brighten up my day! :)
thumbsup69 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
The vocabulary tho. It was good but the dialogue could have been a tad less... Academic? Anyway it entertained me and i loved it and i love the words. Awsome fic. 2 thumbs up. More sasunaru tho.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ridiculously funny and so well written!

Oh god, no, not Itachi! Spare him, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
S: I'm not gay.
N: Given the way you dress these days?

Damn straight Naruto! When I first saw his new outfit in the manga, my mind went 'Stripper. Stripper. Stripper.'.
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Funny, funny stuff. Narusasu slash with a mess if the hilarious is just what I needed today.
Makkura Arashi chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Hilarious!
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Ridiculous and brilliant...
Hahaha this fic was just all kinds of awesome
I luved it *thumbs up*
wolloce chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Delightful!
valre chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Like always, dysfunctional doesn't even begin to describe Team 7. I love how you kept all your characters in-character. Aside from the mass hysteria lol

Ahhhh, Sasuke :)
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh... I liked this... I liked this A LOT!

I was VERY VERY confused until I was over seventy percent of the way into the story, but oh well! I liked it in the end! So good job my friend, I applaud you and your efforts.