Reviews for Back To Basics
Eleos Argentum chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
Gotta be kidding me...

This is one of the best DWD fics ever.

You really handle pretty well characters and situations. Very duck anthropomorphic universe logical.

Just one complain: I think the non-super-powered villains has little participation (but really good when it happened n_n)

Now I have to check your others fics
zara2148 chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
BWHAHAHAHAHA! This should have been an episode!
DrakkenWasHere chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
Why, if I didn't know better, I'd think that I was reading a script for an actual episode. It was just so hilarious and in-character. And the best part? Everyone got a happy ending. (Er, well, maybe not. But still.) Overall: My favorite Darkwing Duck story yet!
BucketBasket chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
this is the funniest story i have ever read!
Airelle Vilka not signed in chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Fantastic. This could definitely be an episode. It has car chases, explosions, villains, and... a washing machine! I love how Jake and the others decided to have their own little plan and have it backfire so badly... too good!
Airelle Vilka not signed in chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
Hehe. Dr Slug is villainous indeed.
Airelle Vilka not signed in chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
The car chase was hilarious, especially the bit with Gizmoduck. Road Menace score grid indeed. I love Megavolt's mad driving skillz!
Airelle Vilka not signed in chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
It's been a very long time since a story has made me take out a dictionary. But I did for "troglodytes." Well done! Definitely sounds like Tuskernini's speech. :)
Airelle Vilka not signed in chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
"Being grounded was turning out to be a real drag."

Hehe, for Megs, that's literally "grounded!" Nice pun! And wonderful story so far... I just don't get why Negaduck would be trying to kill them... they seem to be out of his hair, er, feathers already. Was "grounding" them his way of making sure they don't use their powers so he can try to get rid of them?
demon of causality chapter 11 . 12/14/2005
I haven't read anything so funny in ages. Great job with writing Quackerjack and Megavolt. You certainly got me inspired.
perper chapter 11 . 4/9/2004
There aren't words to describe how much I loved this story. It was so hilarious and you did a wonderful job with the characters. I LOVE Quacky and Megs! A standing ovation for you. Bravo!
Turquoisephoenix chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
I don't have time to read the rest just yet, but judging from the first four chapters, I can say that this story is really good!
Man, the things those two will do for Negaduck. It was pure gold the way you protrayed every last character. You even threw in some of the lesser known DW villains for good measure. Keep up the good work, and I'll make sure to finish the rest of this very very soon. :)
avian chapter 11 . 8/2/2003
Halarious! Halarious! I love the freedom with which you wrote this, Sparky1. The personalities and character flaws of each villian was written so nicely. And there's really nothing much better than a good car chase. Loved it. Loved it.

Avian
McPoodle chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
"We're on a mission from Negaduck."

The Fearsome Five meet the Blues Brothers-what else can this be but a classic! You even got in the insane Carrie Fisher character.
LunarFormer chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
megavolt with no power? Quackerjack with no toys? DARKWING WITH NO EGO BOOST? HAVE YOU NO PITY? *laughs way too hard for own good*