Reviews for Pietas
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
there's also a statue in italy named pieta - it's mary holding up jesus's body after he's taken off the cross. interesting definition, by the way.

brittney
Sumhope chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Gah loves! Instant fave

keep writing zutara please!
sea-dilemma chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Very good - you packed a lot into 500 words!
Aeanas chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
BITCHIN' PIETAS, HELS YEAHH
deliberate mistake chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I agree with you about the whole Book 2 Finale thing. I wanted to just go up and be like 'What is wrong with you?'

But anyways, awesome fic. It was very... Zutara. And good.
Seniya chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I loved it, very sweet. And yeah, Zuzu is a faker its obvious...well, for yhis sake he'd better be. Good job.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That was really satisfying. Thank you.
fleeting.ideas chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I don't think there's a decent Zutara shipper (plus -many- others) who isn't disapointed in Zuko.

Myself? I don't think he's that far ahead to make a plan but he will do the right thing and he does want to take Azula down. Proove me wrong, Avatar makers, proove me wrong. (I hope they do) :]
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i really like this one. its well done. D
shirozora chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
NOW we're talking about some good Zutara material.

~Shirozora
Kohroxmysox chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I have to say that this story, the name, your profile, and your writing style is unique. More so than I've ever seen on this site. This is the sort of thing I'd expect to see in a C.S. Lewis, J.K. Rowling, or that guy who wrote Lord of the Rings. Not on a site inhabited mainly by teenagers. Um, I hope you take that as a complement. Anyway, this was great. Keep up the good work!