Reviews for Ballerina on Pointe: Stay on Your Toes!
YunaNeko chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
michelle88222 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
O.M.F.G...so it was Ryoma! :) hehe XD Some rivalry between Ryoma and Fuji now eh? PLEASE UPDATE! I really like your story and I know it's been like 3 years but please don't leave this story unfinished! :D
michelle88222 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
AHHH you're making this stalker sound like a pedo! :P hehe XD Poor Sakuno!
michelle88222 chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
AHHH CRAZY STALKER ALERT!
KawaiiPanda-chan-chan chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Um I think ballerina on pointe should be ballerina en pointe cuz that's the proper terminology
Ur stories make me feel like I am watching TV cuz I can visualize it in mah head
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
why the hack did you make ryoma the villain Tomoka will massacre you!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
that was pretty romantic
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Nice...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I love it
Jaz-147 chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
you are going to continue right...so pls do upload as soon as you can.
PanUchiha7105 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I read this chapter the day it came out, but I just now realized that I didn't review lol

Finding out that it was Ryoma was really surprising actually. I'm so anxious to read the next chapter. This is one of the best Sakuno and Fuji story I have ever read. Good job so far!
Alpha14 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
OH HELL YEAH! My guess was right! It was Ryoma! ...or at least, Ryoma was behind it. (He was the one who hired the man) I guessed that it was Ryoma a few chapters back when Fuji was thinking that Sakuno likes Ryoma even if he was in America. Since Ryoma was in America, no one knew what he was doing or if he really still was in America or where he was in America.
Alpha14 chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Nice.

Btw, "Sayonara" is only used for long-term good-byes.
Alpha14 chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
I have a guess on who the stalker is, but then again, it could be just an OC.
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
...I had my suspicions that Ryoma would get in the way of Syuusuke and Sakuno's 'relationship'. There was only a 40% (percent) chance that Ryoma would interfere, though I started thinking he might be the stalker, but that was only a 17% (percent) chance. But the end of this chapter dropped that to 0% (percent) chance and raised the first calculation to 98% (percent), completing an ascension of 58% (percent)...okay,you know what? I'm starting to sound like Kyoya and Inui, I'VE GOTTA STOP DOING THAT!

*Ahem*. Anyhoo, I'm just happy that you're a good writer who can successfully create suspense. Although, being to smart for my own good, I figure things out before you even come up with it! !

Later!