Reviews for Happily
Anon chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I love you. I love this story so much.
Layana-san chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I've read quite a few Fuji/Tez recently, older and newer ones, funny, nice, intriguing and fluffy ones. This one really touched my soul, thank you for writing it!
EternusX229 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
This was an amazing story. Held such depth and such meaning without a lot words from both Tezuka and Fuji. Wish there were more people who can write in such beautiful text as well. Great job :]
Thistle chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
GOD this was so perfect. I can't stop going GUH all over it. I loved how you wrote both of them but Fuji especially. And your words sometimes, like near the end of this chapter when describing the "oh?" it was so awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2008

That was absolutely adorable. Fuji's girlfriend irritates me. So does Kiyoko, a bit, but probably just because she's Tezuka's girlfriend.

I adored Fuji's description of how Tezuka's future lover would be, I really did. And I liked how you tied it in with Kiyoko. _
May chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
WOW this is really good, I lvoe this , u noe their characters so much and it really shines through in this fanfic, i was reading slow just to have the feeling last, even though iw anted to read it, this is a beautiful fanfic, loved the ending, confusing at times but hey that means u did a good job since the characters are confusing to begin with :P
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
This is really good. I love the way you wrote it. The story seemed so ambiguous, even to the very end. I really liked it.
Milai Sapphire chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Wow. I'm just blown away by this fic. Extremely well written, short and concise, beautiful execution. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Nicely done. D
suteffani chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
This Is A Beautifully Written Story, I Love Your Writting Style so Elegant & Again Beautiful! I've Got To Say At Times, I Did Get A Bit Confused Over A Certain Phrase Or Paragraph, But When I Read It Over Again One Or Twice I Totally Got It! Im Looking Forward To Reading Any Other Work From You! (_)
ketchupblood chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
-quibbling down to her toes- Oh... That was so AMAZINGLY sweet. Just... wonderful. So wonderful. I love you. Oh... I don't even know what to say.
kaesaku chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
ooh..

nice, nice~

is that the end?

..or are you planning to continue it?

really like ur fic~ ;p
merissala chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Happily Ever After! :D nice.
Iruka-chan2 chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Thought-provoking with the layered meaning of the lazy wife tale, and subtle. I really liked it.
moribayashi chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
at last.. a good ending. during the entire reading, i kept thinking [hoping?] that somehow, you wouldn't end the story with zuka and the girl together. glad to know i was right.. though i didn't expect the scene when zuka got slapped on the face. good thing he'd learned his own feelings for fuji by then, and stopped pretending.

be waiting for more of your smart works.
The Game Has Begun chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
This was great. Really well writen. The characters seemed so in character, but at the same time not. I'm not quite sure how to explain it. I love it how the ending leaves you with ideas, but no fixed line to follow. It leaves room for people to work on their imagination. I hope you write more.