Reviews for A Hero And AN Angel
White Wyrsa chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Hey, I'm tingling with pride for your OC, he's got it all to fit into big shoes of our good ol'boys. Next time we turn our heads he'll ask Starsky to have a ride in Torino. Or wouldn't.
sallyferrell chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Starsky's just a little bit over-protective, but that's why we love him! :) Great job.
janet brown chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
loved it me being a hutch lover
Monika11 chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
Karen,

I enjoyed this story so much; the plot was intriguing and well developed. I loved how Starsky has to admit finally that the rookie has done his job.

A wonderful scene at the end when Starsky asks Hutch if he has missed him.

Thank you for another great story.

Monika, waiting for more...:-)
Elivalero chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
Perfect end for a very enjoyable story! I love how you've portrayred Starsky. Hot tempered, over protective of Hutch, giving Turner a hard time but finally so nice with him!

Wonderful!
Ukkie chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
Hey Karen,

The story ends here?Ah,what a pity!I loved it and the last chapter great!Please,start a new one soon!Please!

Jan in VA chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Hi!

Great idea for a story...wonderful "Starsky" characterization too IMHO.

Thanks for posting chapter 4 so closely to your posting of Chapter 3. I was afraid we would have to wait to find out what happened! GRIN!

I'll be looking for another story from you!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
atrish1 chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
Hi Karen- I feel a bit schizophrenic here- I'm glad, so glad you posted another chapter right after 3 - cuz i was wanting you to do that so much- but now this story is over and I'm sad about that, too.

Oh my-

Alright... I have a solution...

guess you'll have to hurry and write another!

I enjoyed it very much

Trish
Ukkie chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
Hi Karen,I think you're doing fine posting in chapters!I like ,what is it that makes Starsky freeze?Is it Hutch drowning or Turner or what?Help me out ,please!

Ukkie chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
Hi Karen,

Nice chapter from Starsky's and Dobey's p.o.v.!Now I need to know what's going to happen fast!Btw,I loved the twinkie thing!

Could see it happen.*grin*

atrish1 chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Hi Karen,

I sent a review for this on Monday- but it vanished.

anyway- I've told you before how much I love your stories- your writing- you are always able to twist a tale- I felt like i was on the pier - the breeze and all.

I was shocked you went to 2 without telling me what happened with Hutch & the Rookie- how dare you!

Ok- but Starsky & Dobey's exchanges were just perfect.

Well hurry hurry w/more -please!

Trish
Ukkie chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oh yes,Karen this had to go wrong!Hutch without Starsky never works!Tell me wat happens please!

Jan in VA chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hi Karen!

I assume this is a chapter story...yes? GRIN!

Post soon please...this is a wonderfully suspenseful beginning!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
aussie angie chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
tell me that there is more to came can't wait hope it will be soon.