Reviews for Snow
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You are really, really good at writing vivid word pictures.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is so beautiful. I love how you were able to create a story around that anonymous epitaph and a character we never knew, but felt like we knew because of Peter and Edmund's reactions.

Beautiful.

Sapphireswimming
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
It was a very touching story. Peter and Edmund honoring a friend and Narnian who has passed on. But where were the girls?

Anyway lovely story!
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
wow

that is so fantastic. absolutely wonderfully written
Floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I don't know why, but something tells me this was one of the first of your stories I read. Dispite it's graveness, I've always liked it. It's definatedly a fav! So well written too. I never thought about Peter having a trumpeter at Cair Paravel as stupied as that sounds. It ends on a hopeful note too, not staying and dwelling on the sadness. So well written!

Lil
SubOrbital chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow. I can't believe I just read this. I'm constantly amazed at how your short pieces really impact. That was wonderfully amazing at conveying such a tone. Wonderful, Peg!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 4/3/2007

so sad. And, as always, so damn brilliant.

Props for amazingness.

Oodles and oodles of props.

Can't wait for you to write more (maybe by then I'll have gotten up the courage to make my way through your chapter fics... maybe not)

**Duckies
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
oh.

what else can i say. :'( oh.

Shadow
Muriel Candytuft chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow. That's beautiful.

Muriel
Schmo and Sushi chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Aw, pretty. But - and this is driving me absolutely INSANE - who died? It must have been someone awfully important...well, whatever, it's the favorites list for this story!

Sushi

PS: I'm serious, though. You have some AMAZING talent. Ever considered fictionpress-dot-com? Pour some of this energy into something you could get published, and contact me when you do. My profile is 'eyes-of-a-hawk.' ;)
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Very nice.
fledge chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
And he did not grieve for the pleasure of the living. He grieved for the dead.

How very rare a thing at an occasion like this!

Incredibly beautiful. It's amazing how you are doing such a touching little piece about a character that does not even have a name. Fantastic writing!
Almyra chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This was _fabulous_. The artistry of your writing is wonderful - how you manage to pack such emotion and describe the characters perfectly and set the scene so vividly - all in less than 500 words! Wow.

And Peter and Edmund here were so well drawn. I love the theme of the trumpeter, as I see the role being filled by Edmund some of the time.

Well, well done. As always. :o)
Id Pendemus chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Beautiful. You were able to convey so much emotion in such a short little piece; I love that.
readyslavery chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Exquisitely worded and containing a real depth to it, which is so rare on this site. - readyslavery