Reviews for Problems with Puffskeins
Athena2019 chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
This is an ADORABLE story-I have to admit that I had trepidations about how you would pull off a Harry Potter/Star Trek crossover fic, but wow, you totally did it! It was cute, funny, and a little bit sexy-with a sweet ending for my favorite couple to boot. Loved it!
I Luv R-T chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
what happens when the biggest harry potter nerd & the biggest star trek nerd collide:

me: baby you gotta read this story, it's called Problems with Puffskeins

Husband: oh, like Trouble with Tribbles?

Me: Read

Husband: *read, laughs, finds all the ST references, & proceeds to explain to me just exactly how it was that they caught the Tribbles

Me: I just got you to read a Harry Potter fanfic!

Husband: shut up...
Poohdog chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was brilliant! I was pathetically giggling and clapping in my room. And I definitely lost track of all the Star Trek references
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Very imaginative and creative. Fun story to read. Ending was very nice.
Throckmorton chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I must be a nerd too, because I found myself laughing quite loudly at this fic. I think my favorite line was “Damnit, Snape! I’m an Auror, not a Potions Mistress,” said Tonks rebelliously.

Classic
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
this is hysterical. oh the trouble with tri- i mean, pesky puffskeins! my favorite lines, just so you know, were: "Peeves in reply, picked up plenty of puffskeins and proceeded to pitch them at the party. “Presenting a present from pretty, pretty Peevesie! A portrait of problems will be produced by the plethora of pleasing puffskeins!”" and "he wants us to... he wants us to... unionize!" and "And we would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren’t for you meddling wizards!" and the lines about Sirius/serious. My dorktastic aunt and uncle say that stuff to their kids all the time (as in: cousin- "mom, i'm being serious!" aunt- "don't be silly. you look a lot more like hermione than sirius!").

lolol *grins* AL
AlyshaNemesis chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Hilarious! Great one. How you managed to mix ST and HP together and do them both justice is remarkable.

There are so many hints to ST episodes or films in it... *g*

I just got a bit confused at times, like when Remus says "it wasn't me"... Wasn't that Scotty's part at TwT?

Oh, and Tonks somehow reminded me of both Bones and Jadzia Dax...

And of course, Snape as Spock, almost best thing there was. It just FITS! *g* Not to forget Captain Lupin saving the day and getting the girl.

I love it! There are so many little things in it, the eyebrow, the typical "He/she/it's dead...", "I'm a...not a..."

You just forget to take Remus' shirt of plus the typical laugh at the end plus Scotty... Well, maybe next time? *hint hint*

Anyway, great thing, absolutely fun to read! Thanks a lot!

Alysha
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hilarious
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
tee hee! oh, this was TOO hilarious... i couldn't stop giggling madly the entire time. the red-robed aurors? snape's vulcan nerve pinch? and so much more... brilliant! oh, TONS of gold stars for you.
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Bloody brilliant! "Hes dead, Jim - ah, Remus" Just great! But I missed Scotty ... (How long do you need to fix this cauldron? - At least five hours! - You have two. - Okay, Ill do it in twenty minutes!)
MeriTrells chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Trouble with tribbles in Harry Potter form. I wouldn't have thought it would work, but this is hilarious. And, of course, the red shirt dies. Alas, such is their fate. Tonks makes a great Doctor McCoy, although if you mentally replace them with their Star Trek counterparts the result is somewhat disturbing. This was brilliant, I loved it. (What can we do to tempt more of these fics out of you? Say Trials and Tribble-lations or something similar.)
Mayhem Managed chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hilarious. The connection between puffskeins and tribbles has, of course, been noted before, but I think this is the first time I've seen the notion expanded into a story. Well done - and I especially like the title.