Reviews for Short Stories
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
OMG, all these chapters are genius! Hilarious, loving, and sensual all at the same time! I love how you wrote each one, and their personalities are wonderful!
Origami Butterflies chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I cannot express how impressed I am with all of your work. I cannot believe how much you have written for WOTH and I absolutely love all of it. Thanks a bunch; I'm sorry I'm too lazy to review all of your work :)).

-ABW
Hikari Alta chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Fabulous stories! They really capture and extend upon the chemistry of the original. I particularly like "Blind Date" and "In Sickness". Your style is nuanced and engaging, and your pacing is good. These stories inspired me to start writing fanfic of my own!
angiesmile chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
i LOVVE that song! it's so sweet! and i also really like your story! :D
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
Oh my God. Oh my God. OH MY GOD. This short story series is just so damn...interesting. You're making these kind of story, about 2 of the most...dare I say innocent characters in Japanese Animation? I like it! Please include a lemon next time you update! And what about babies? And what about more...naughty scenarios!

Please update as fast as you can and God bless you!
oddpayer205 chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
good job keep it up
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
Lol- I find that situation abit funny. Are you going to write more?

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
XD cute!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 9/25/2007
omg taht was heartwreching! that was beautiful. Wow.. to have vows for a wedding really makaes you think now. Simply beautifyl- I loved the poem btw! Keep it up!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
omg lmfao XD that was halarious! Keep it up! )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
omg that was so cute! XD its funny, Shizukus place is the bath. Lol. but she sure is spoiled getting fed like that! XD I rarely have time to take baths. I think ive only had tow or three so far this year o,o;

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
XD lol o naughty naugty XD lol great chapter

Sadly I ned to head for bed! Ill read later T_T Keep up the great writing )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
XD omg lmfao! I love this!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Sounds cool-

Vook chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
Hoo boy. This is going to be a pretty sticky situation coming up, isn't it. (oh fuck, what did I just say? I didn't mean anything by that...)

Seriously, though, I love it. Just the right touch of cuteness, cheekiness, and naughty bits. Every now and then I do imagine something like this, throwing my favorite Ghibli characters into an idealistic get-together, imagining everyone taking that "truth or dare" game to a new level. It's not something I'd post here though...heh-heh.

So, next chapter, coming soon. Tee-hee. This should be interesting.