Reviews for Equilibrium
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
that was like really cool. the ending sentences wrapped it up well and the A/N in the beginning was so true...they can't NOT fight and Kishimoto is so delusional one day i'm gonna go up to his house with a mob of yaoi fangirls and we're gonna force him into making Sasuke and Naruto gay for each other...sorry i kinda went off topic there...neways i loved this drabble/fic/thingy

:) Ciao
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Amazing.

The way you write, the whole idea and.. wow, can't say much. It's perfect! Fav.
SassyOMG2282 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Short and Sweet!

Awesome story!

Lots of detail!
milkthepanda chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Beautiful play with description and words. I love the title. OMFG. I'm adding to Favourites. XD
ni-you-wo-de-xin chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Dessy! I love it! You really should wirte more. your style is incredible and captivating. it's dark and intriguing, and I'm running out of adjectives...
sonic-stage chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
o, that was sexy! Lol, what were ya thinking..or doing when you wrote that eh? YOu should make this a story and use this one-shot as the prologue cause untill I just (just now) and saw it was a one-shot I thought it was, I'd really like to a see a story attatched to this one. If not then you did awsome on this. You have a good writing style and I'd like to see more from ye.

Thanks!