Reviews for Introductions
silverclip chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
cute and funny- love little kouyuu!
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
:D Hahahahahaha. This story was quite funny. It was touching as well. I really like this one. May you and your fantasies produce more awesome stories. \(3)/
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
so funny ! I love them all !
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Your fics about Kouyuu are just so wonderful. After these ones you have here, I went to your livejournal to find your other fics. Like this one, I absolutely love how you write the other characters' views on Kouyuu. This one, especially, with Kurou just makes me grin so much. Now I just want more Kouyuu.
silverbaby12345 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
LOL LOL LOL this was hilarious!

i love this insight into the relationships within the kou family as well. very entertaining read! love reishin even more now ;P
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I love it! -
Yuna Isabella Seitta chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hello! Newbie in the neighbourhood...
Venedy chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I m beginning to like kurou as well. haha... i m really amused when reishin replied sarcasticly that he was hiding kouyuu 4 ten years in the archives...imagine that! and also the misunderstanding that he picked up kouyuu from the 'street corner'...hehe... this is just hilarious! thankx!
marajade963 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ah so I'm not the only one who loves the Kou family!

Brilliantly done and well worth the read. The only problem is I now want to read more on your take of the family and their friends interactions.
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Cute, especially the last line._
Quill chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh I love your Reishin! He's so canon. I really like the way you portrayed Kurou... so human. And that last line from Kurou just killed me. :)
betalight chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Ha! I like it!
mengtoreality chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
lololol! haha! I loved how that fit in so well! That was so kawaii! Are you planning to do any other Saiunkoku Monogatari fanfics? if so, notify me!
Reppu chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I always enjoy a story with Reishin and Kouyuu, so that was an added bonus. The Kou family is definitely one of the most interesting families in the series, so I was happy to read a story focusing on them!
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I simply loves the way you wrote the interactions between the brothers. Keep up the good work!