Reviews for BSS: It's All Gonna Break
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
So I never heard of Broken Social Scene before, and then I listened to their music while reading this fic. I think I couldn't read between tears. It's interesting to see Dick handling his own grief without anyone helping him. And Mac is the closest thing that he needs. Unfortunately, she also having trouble with grieving. Phew, you're amazing. Great fic.
broodyleytons chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
wow. that was...i cried. i want MaDi tho...
MiM99 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This is really good, I absolutely love it. Especially this part: "Your head hits the pillow and you’re down, you’re out thinking of strawberries and wide eyes always surprised by you and you kind of want to tell her sorry, you kind of want to tell her you didn’t mean to kiss her but you did and it’s not going to happen again you promise." It's so... I don't know, simple, yet powerful and really makes you feel. It seems kind of confuing, messy, in the good way. Just like I can imagine Dick is feeling. Really, great great fic :b
jack chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I absolutely enjoyed your story. So many Mac/Dick stories are fluffy and out of character (which I do love), But your story was exactly how I picture a relationship between the two of them to be. Amazing.
LoVer18 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oh my god, this was amazing. I absolutely love this side of Dick. (and now I am trying very hard not to laugh, because that sounds so very wrong.)
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I'd rather think of these as the Dick we DON'T see. I think this could happen even in the VM universe, because alot is left to imagination. Postgame Mortem is just another facet of Dick, which was hilarious and really pathetic, sort of.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wow. That was powerful. Really powerful. Dick's grief, the numbness he strives for and then his destructive need to 'feel' were captured so amazingly. I loved this piece. Great work.