Reviews for My Weakness
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
That's an awesome piece of work you did there...

... and I absolutely love it. Wow.

Greets.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
So sweet! I really liked that they were a sexually hesitant with each other; that said that they really loved each other and they weren't just using each other for sex. I absoultely loved it, good job!

Angelica
siapom chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Oh, I definitely liked! I have to admit that I'm not a full-fledged "Hodgela" fan. But, this is an amazing look at their relationship, and Angela's uncertainty. I loved it. :)
fee-kh chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
You know my first instinct was to go: Hodgela?. Pass. But then I thought pereybere has never steered me wrong yet. And I was right. This is just beautiful.

Good work
smacky30 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
You should write much, much more Angela/Jack. Beautiful. Very sensual. Very erotic. Well done.
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Beautiful writing, as always. I like that you included how different this relationship is for her - I'm not really into particularly hodgela stuff, although I support the relationship...but yeah, this was good. I liked it. I also liked how well he seemed to know her, that was sweet.
willowwood chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
WOW, That was incredibly hot, perfectly in character and wonderful to read. Loved it.
Diva0789 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
i LOVE it!
jaed621 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Yes, I liked it. I think you nailed them perfectly. Many people make them sexually hesitant with each other and since they normally move quickly with their partners, this is a statement to the fact that with each other, something is different. I love that you have him playing the piano and being so sensative with her. I like the description of the house and how he lives, it was just really well done, tender and gentle in all the right ways. They also have that prodding sense of humor that works so well between them. I have to agree with you, they're difficult to write but you really made it happen. Excellent job and as always, please keep writing. Take care,

Jaed xox
canthereisto chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Pereybere,

Thanks for your entry to this month's Cullen's Bull-Pen Challenge. Your fanfic has been read by one of the February judges: avaleighfitzgerald. Good Luck, we hope you had fun writing it!

Ava

[February '07 Judges: BonesDBchippie & avaleighfitzgerald]
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Damn. Hot. Great piece.

Wolfy
renaid chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
There are no words to explain how well done this is! The reasons behind Angela's hesitation make complete sense; Jack understanding is so possible! Once again you've written a scenario that could easily have happened in the show. Your characterization is dead on.

Thank you for sharing it!
gldnwrtr chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Fabulous job! Thanks for adding to the meager Jack and Angela M-rated archives! I think they are a HOT couple (obviously!) and I enjoy seeing someone else's take on their relationship. I'll be waiting to read another from you-soon, I hope...
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was great! I'm usually not one to enjoy first person stories, but I thought you had Angela's inner dialogue down perfectly. The story seemed very intimate and I thought you gave great reasons as to why she took her time with Jack. Very believable. And the ending? Very hot! Loved that Jack is a piano player and how much that appealed to her. Really really great story. I hope you write more Hodgela in the future! :)
Zarek chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Great job! It was a wonderful mix between sweet and steamy!