Reviews for She is all in all to me
Otaku86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
XD So happy! XD
Miki-chan7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
cool story
HeyHeyItsEmily chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
YAY! RxI FLUFFILOCIOUS!
leftandright chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
holy awsomeness. loved it. (L)(thats the little thing on msn)

i actually stopeed to reveiw some today. which was very unusarul

cuz i bin readin mad.

anyway

HOLY AWSOMENESS!
Acepe' Namiko chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Lord. Lord have mercy. Oh gosh. Really! I still am trying to get over the fact that you discribed the kiss. I am trying to imagine what kissing Shirogane would be like! Amazing.

anyways, I loved this story! A ton.

~It's my duty to protect Earth, and that's excactly what I'll do, Nya!
deadlykitty chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
OH MY GOSH THAT IS ADORABLE! wow, it's so cute, and Ryou smells like vanilla? he just got hotter... and Ichigo being in love with him all along would have fit the story so much better than her sticking to that turkey Masaya... insta-fave!
OfflineForever chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I really liked it. I will try to make one that it is in vietnamese and translate it in english too, but don't know the song. Can I have the song if you have it? My yahoo and MSN is the same thing as my username.
AnimeSakuraFan chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
i love this
Raining Eros chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
This was absolutely brilliant. Well done.
Karichi chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
-gives a satisfied *sp* sigh- oh it feels so good to read a boyxgirl love story again (4 the past lik 2-3 mounths iv been reading yaoi/shounen-ai stories; but thats not the point)

ANYWAYS me love it! me h8 masaya anyways and it seems like in just bout every sory where the 2 r together hes always cough cheating on our poor lil ichigo T_T but ryous always there to bring back the meaning of love to our fav lil neko girl!

~nya~ o0o
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Ichigo and Ryou forever.