Reviews for Neji x Sakura: Fifty Themes
E.Stubbe chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Nice
xWrittenInBlood chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
The ending really got me , was she dying ? ): This was amazing !
zlibyo18 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
sososososososososooooo sweet! i loved this.

it was hilarious, cute, and romantic all at once!

( i swear when i imagined her choking him with a keychain ring i almost died laughing)

amazing fic!

keep up the awesome workk.3

xoxo.
Nami-Lass chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
aww... so confusing yet sweet... my fave was:

.45 – Eclipse

Sakura looked at the letter, “What would you do if the world ended during a solar eclipse?” – taking her pen, she answered, “Make sure I kissed that white-eyed bastard.”
BlackBelt chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
SO GOOD! Aw, that's the end? ;_; Aw, Sakura was sying at the end! That's one way to end it. Well I can't wait for more of your stories!

I can't wait for more of your great STORIES! LET'S HAVE MORE! WHO-HOO!
galvanic chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
this is awesome!
Azn Muffin chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
I liked it! was she dying in the last one?
000000000000000000000 chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
If I owned it, Sasuke’s name would be officially changed to Saucegay. :D (I kid, I kid. xDD)

:) this disclaimer totally made my day. very good story btw. very creative.
beth chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
cute!

sakura doesn't die does she?
BlackBelt chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
This one had more angst, ;_; So sad and so cute. Poor Neji and poor Sakura...and on some level poor Sasuke becuase his ass is going to be kicked when Neji catches a hold of him. Ouch...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sasuke: Why do you hate me so much?

BB: Cuase you suck and you are mean and you are boreing-you just plain annoy me, I can't even read the manga or watch any episode where you star in it! Thanks for ruining the series for me! The only reason I continue with it is Sakura and the Akatsuki...cause those guys are fine!

Sakura: (being molested by the Akatsuki) O_o Help?

Neji: NO! MY LOVEE!

BB: WHAHAHA! EVIL! EVIL! Now I shall sing the doom song! Doom-doom-doom-DOOM-doom-do-dom!
BlackBelt chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Hehehe...I would love to own Naruto. _ BB-Sama? Now yuo are making me blush...unless you are talking about someone else and I just made a fool of myself...Huh...

Well, anyway! So cute! _ This is very cute! If your do this good with just a sentence for each theme...I want to see more! You are great!
BlackBelt chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
HAHAHAAHAH1! Neji knits! WHAHAHAAHAH! That was great! I love this! Hehehe, Neji and his perverted longings over Sakura _ Her legs are tempting him...poor Neji.

I LOVED THIS!
o.O Kumiko O.o chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Knitting! hahahaha! I could see it right now.

"Neji I'm home from my mi-" Sakura began to twitch when She caught Neji knitting a sweater.

"Um..." Neji began to blush.

This is so cute1 Can't wait for more!
jellybeansinabottle chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
The last sentence was simply fantastic! XDD
Artemis chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Don't kill me *quakes in fear*

It was very good though, I would LOVE to read more!